Endzone vacation pictures thread……and concerts, apparently

The land it sits on is worth almost 500 due to where it sits.

The land is nuts for sure. There's a smaller beachview lot on West Gorrie that's "on the market" but not listed yet.

The beachfront land on West Gorrie is absolutely crazy.

I'm not the type to go into debt to build a rental property so Fox has either gotta make more cash from her business or hope she's not too old to start an OnlyFans account....

The land is nuts for sure. There's a smaller beachview lot on West Gorrie that's "on the market" but not listed yet.

The beachfront land on West Gorrie is absolutely crazy.

I'm not the type to go into debt to build a rental property so Fox has either gotta make more cash from her business or hope she's not too old to start an OnlyFans account....
The same reason I’m not buying it.
I’m Dept free and don’t have any where near enough to buy it outright so no vacation house for us.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Sweet! I'll run over to the airport during my 1 hour lunch break. I should have just enough time to park the car and get a drink from the water fountain, wave and get back in my car and go back to work.

Reactions: volwindy
Sweet! I'll run over to the airport during my 1 hour lunch break. I should have just enough time to park the car and get a drink from the water fountain, wave and get back in my car and go back to work.
Yes…but you get to check off a bucket list item of meeting Slice.

They’re repairing/remodeling the building next to my hotel in Madrid. They started their work day with a foreman shouting disparagement at the crack of dawn, then the crash, boom, shakkalakka.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back