Endzone Football Thread

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
Let's talk football without the craziness of the FF.

Go!

I like threads so I support it.

I am super excited about out hires. Ready for Tee to be official. FTR when I zone I have a hard time also keeping up with FF news.

Reactions: Matt2496 and Weezer
I like the addition of Tee, I just hope it works out well.

If Kelly does indeed leave, I wonder who takes over special teams?

@DD4ME

What's your guess on how the recruiting class finishes out?

I'm wondering if Anthony Harris sticks, or if he either flips or falls victim to grades?

If Harris and Cox stick, that puts us at 21. If we somehow pull off a full class of 25 that leaves 4 spots. I would love to finish with Wright, Toot Toot, Pickens, and another DL(like Charles Moore). But that leaves some good players out. Will be interesting.

Reactions: DD4ME
@DD4ME

What's your guess on how the recruiting class finishes out?

I'm wondering if Anthony Harris sticks, or if he either flips or falls victim to grades?

If Harris and Cox stick, that puts us at 21. If we somehow pull off a full class of 25 that leaves 4 spots. I would love to finish with Wright, Toot Toot, Pickens, and another DL(like Charles Moore). But that leaves some good players out. Will be interesting.
top 14-15ish but a good 14 unlike some of the Dooley classes in this range.
IMO
Russel and Wright. And anything else is gravy

Reactions: Matt2496
If we miss toot I envision we don't push for 25. TBH once it seemed like Wright was in the boat and we had at least a couple more decent guys and Chaney to coach them I relaxed a lot. I genuinely feel as good with the program as I did Midway through Kiffin's year before the wheels fell off. Good coaches decent cruits and a vision to grow. Fulmer has been very solid thus far. Especially if you follow La Vol's narrative.

Unrelated my kid got a switch for Christmas and man that Zelda game is bad ass. Had fallen off the Nintendo wagon on a dissapointing Wii experience but that switch is legit.

Unrelated my kid got a switch for Christmas and man that Zelda game is bad ass. Had fallen off the Nintendo wagon on a dissapointing Wii experience but that switch is legit.
Got my nephew one for Christmas. He seemed pretty excited. Haven't played it myself.

Reactions: DD4ME
Where do you think we finish and who do.you hope we land. I noticed you track it more closelt than I. You are like a damn rabbit with how you navigate all the areas. I get too one track to do that worth a crap.

VN Store

Back