End of KY Game

Surely you jest! He should have gotten an ass beating for that.

For being frustrated that his team let a game slip away? Who was injured here? Whose feelings were damaged.

He shouldnt have done it but making it some kind of big deal and saying he needed his ass beat is manufacturing drama. Which in todays world is what many seem to love.

Reactions: CampBlount
For being frustrated that his team let a game slip away? Who was injured here? Whose feelings were damaged.

He shouldnt have done it but making it some kind of big deal and saying he needed his ass beat is manufacturing drama. Which in todays world is what many seem to love.
I’m not here to argue with you about that, but that was a bullcrap display of sportsmanship anyway you look at it. If you don’t see it, then you just don’t see it.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
He beat UK a bunch but I was disappointed he never did anything special in the NCAAT. Admiral and Grant missed a great chance with that team last year.
I don’t typically agree with Kentucky fans much. But you are usually a good poster here and I couldn’t agree with this post any more. They should have went a lot deeper in the ncaa tournament last year and won the sec tourney.

Surely you jest! He should have gotten an ass beating for that.

Sigh...surely you just forgot the blue font.
I’m not here to argue with you about that, but that was a bullcrap display of sportsmanship anyway you look at it. If you don’t see it, then you just don’t see it.

But "an ass beating" would be a reaction of good sportsmanship.
Oooookay.....

Reactions: illvol
Sigh...surely you just forgot the blue font.

But "an ass beating" would be a reaction of good sportsmanship.
Oooookay.....
Guess I’m just old school. I still believe in hitting batters after a bat flip and when someone acts like a butthole you treat them like one. I flunked the politically correct class.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back