Emoluments

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Trump's Doral resort to host next G-7 summit, as White House defends choice

It's over Trumpsters. He's done it this time. Your orange god will die in prison. Libs might act like they want to shred the Constituion, which they probably do, but not the sacred emoluments clause. Thankfully the Democrat party is the last vestige of honor and integrity we have left in this country and would never tolerate a politician who gains financially from his/her/their/its/xi/zir/ze office. Impeach!

I wish he wouldn’t do this stuff it just adds easy ammo to the screechers regardless of whether it’s at cost or not. At this point like several other things it’s just a pissing contest between him and the lib leadership and another chance for him to give them the finger and trigger their asses. And he will not pass that up.

Is it anymore blatant than getting 7 figure book advances for them and their wife, sending the first lady out for paid speeches?
But Trump is different! Right?

Do they also own the publisher?

I know they truly had an exhaustive search and it just ended up that Doral was the best spot in this country to hold it. No way the owner had a hand in it and everything was above board. It's the way he operates and this is clearly just a one off that should be dismissed.

I don't know about you all but I normally pick resorts on whether they've hosted G7 summits or not.

Checking in.... excuse me, is the room Angela Merkel stayed in available? Can you tell housekeeping not to disturb me tonight? Thx

I don't know about you all but I normally pick resorts on whether they've hosted G7 summits or not.

Checking in.... excuse me, is the room Angela Merkel stayed in available? Can you tell housekeeping not to disturb me tonight? Thx
You're not his target audience

Remember to take a good pair of tweezers to retrieve any of her hair you can find in the shower drain. Those go for big bucks on eBay.

No, and the President should not do things like this. It gives the appearance of impropriety whether it is or not.

You're right, he doesn't g.a.s. about that appearance at this point - this isn't going to move the needle with his supporters and he knows it. He'll be stuffing his pockets until the day he leaves the Oval Office.

I'm just thankful that we live in a good economy with no wars where Dems have the time to sit around and whine about G7 summit locations

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back