Emmanuel Moseley INT

The amount of Butch recruits balling out in the NFL just further speaks to what a clown he was. Shy Tuttle, Kyle Phillips, Mosley, Gaulden, Kamara, Justin Coleman, Preston Williams, etc all balling out in the NFL when they made minimal contributions here due to coaching is sickening.

Also speaks to the fact that he didn't leave the cupboard bare.

Reactions: peddi631
2 star don’t want 😂

Jones has warts galore. But, the guy MUST get credit for signing him as a 2*, 145 D. Nobody over on the RF wanted him in any form or fashion. They slapped 25# on him quick and the guy was on the field as a true FR. Made some plays for us and got roasted too. Just think, without him, we would have been worse.

Reactions: peddi631 and Remy
EM needs to put on a few more muscle pounds...Sports Illustrated likes that...SF tried but they can't keep him off the field...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

So the Super Bowl will have a 3 star and a 2 star QB.
It shows that many HS kids are still developing. You have so many that don’t fill out until later in their adolescence.

Moseley was maybe 150 pounds when he got on campus. I think QB is even harder to project. Very few of the best QBs were elite 5 star recruits. You’ll have your Trevor Lawrence every once in a while. Burrow was highly recruited but no question he would be the top rated 5star in hindsight. And rest assured there is some lesser known QB who will go on to NFL success.

He is having a HUGE game. That pick wasnt his 1st big play...

Yet another player CBJ couldnt get to produce at their highest level...

Besides the Sunseri defense, he played on a defense that was some of the worst in UT modern history. Hard to believe he is a good NFL player but good for him.

Man, just think of all the NFL talent Butch Jones had on the Tennessee Team in 4 years...…….and he couldn't win the SEC East: E. Mosley, R. Gaulden, D. Barnett, AJ Johnson, Cam Sutton, J. Hurd, A. Kamara, Preston Williams, Josh Malone, Josh Dobbs, Curt Maggitt, Khalil McKenzie, Shy Tuttle, J. Reeves-Maybin, and Im pretty sure Im leaving off a few more.....

Hell, we had to win the bowl game just to get to 9 wins a year!

Reactions: grobin4300
Also speaks to the fact that he didn't leave the cupboard bare.

Too many players injured and/or washed out to give him even that (esp since plenty of them were from TN or had ties to the program). He left us a skeleton with a broken leg.

Man, just think of all the NFL talent Butch Jones had on the Tennessee Team in 4 years...…….and he couldn't win the SEC East: E. Mosley, R. Gaulden, D. Barnett, AJ Johnson, Cam Sutton, J. Hurd, A. Kamara, Preston Williams, Josh Malone, Josh Dobbs, Curt Maggitt, Khalil McKenzie, Shy Tuttle, J. Reeves-Maybin, and Im pretty sure Im leaving off a few more.....
My daughter and I were just discussing the success many of Lyle’s roster is enjoying at the next level; adding Justin Coleman, Michael Rivera, and I’m positive there are others

Reactions: grobin4300
There are a few fundamental problems with Jones. Notice there are no offensive linemen in that list!! He also had a gimmick offense, couldn't keep the locker room together and player development was lacking to say the least.

While as a human, I can understand the resentment towards Lyle Allen, I also understand two other things I consider of higher importance. Those who can't forgive, can't be forgiven. The other is whatever character you choose to have is between you and whatever deity you worship, and none of my darn business.

I saw that cigar picture and I think it is equal to flipping the bird at players he both recruited and played for him at the UT. To me, that is/was the height of his arrogance and illustrates the kind of person he is. So I just scrolled down refusing to be the on sub-snake belly level he crawls around in. I don't even hate him, I just feel sorry for the creature. I guess I can forgive him because I know karma has been arranging his fate yet to be revealed. Poor creature. You see, for me, it's not his coaching failure that rankles me, it's his willful insulting of his own players which compounds the fact that he basically screwed them over. I'm a trillion lightyears from me close anything suggesting perfect, but I refuse to be dragged down to his level. But that's just me.

While as a human, I can understand the resentment towards Lyle Allen, I also understand two other things I consider of higher importance. Those who can't forgive, can't be forgiven. The other is whatever character you choose to have is between you and whatever deity you worship, and none of my darn business.

I saw that cigar picture and I think it is equal to flipping the bird at players he both recruited and played for him at the UT. To me, that is/was the height of his arrogance and illustrates the kind of person he is. So I just scrolled down refusing to be the on sub-snake belly level he crawls around in. I don't even hate him, I just feel sorry for the creature. I guess I can forgive him because I know karma has been arranging his fate yet to be revealed. Poor creature. You see, for me, it's not his coaching failure that rankles me, it's his willful insulting of his own players which compounds the fact that he basically screwed them over. I'm a trillion lightyears from me close anything suggesting perfect, but I refuse to be dragged down to his level. But that's just me.
excellently stated my friend..

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

VN Store

Back