Emmanuel Moseley impressing with the 49ers

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Anyone else watching the end of this 49ers/Cowboys game? The Niners commentators are being very complimentary of Moseley. Saying he's been flashing during camp and during the game tonight. I only caught a few glimpses of him but he looked really good. He was around the ball and stuck to his man like glue.

If he doesn't make the team, he's definitely gonna be either picked up by someone else on their active roster or will be a practice squad player.

Emmanuel Moseley looks like a LEGIT NFL CB.

With such a glowing prediction from D4H, Moseley will be making me Hash Browns as Waffle House within the next couple of years, Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Diced, and Capped.

LOL The announcer, a former Niner, did have this to say after Moseley made a special teams tackle. "I think Moseley has got a chance to make some noise this year, he's been very active in camp." And the guy does look noticably bigger than we've seen him before.

Good for him. It's not really a CBJ joke, but with guys showing out in NFL camps under different coaching and strength direction, I think it's possible w/ Pruitt and S/C program, that our perceived "lack of talent" changes fairly quickly w/ proper direction. Forgot who said it, but some national guy mentioned that we're not as "dire" on talent that most think we are.

Moseley actually was complimented and to me doesn’t look like the same guy. Hopefully he can make the team. They did say he was showing out at camp or something to that effect.

I'll always remember that play he ran across the field and turned the afterburners on to make the game-saving strip/forced fumble of the back less than a yard in front of the end zone. That was one of those "special" plays that you just don't ever forget.

Reactions: BAJAvol
Yeah, I remembered the play so well that I mixed up the player who did it. LOL. In my defense, I didn't say I'd always remember the player, just the play itself. :p

@BlackCreekVol Thanks for the correction there! I can't believe I confused who made that play.

Here are some Emmanuel Mosely highlights:

Last edited:
With such a glowing prediction from D4H, Moseley will be making me Hash Browns as Waffle House within the next couple of years, Scattered, Smothered, Covered, Diced, and Capped.

Chunked

It was amazing how our players under the previous coach became 1% worse every practice. So many of our players came in to Tennessee better than they left. I think those days are over.

Anyone else watching the end of this 49ers/Cowboys game? The Niners commentators are being very complimentary of Moseley. Saying he's been flashing during camp and during the game tonight. I only caught a few glimpses of him but he looked really good. He was around the ball and stuck to his man like glue.

If he doesn't make the team, he's definitely gonna be either picked up by someone else on their active roster or will be a practice squad player.

The misuse of the talent here by Butch is criminal.

I believe you're right. But, Mosley didn't start looking like a wasted scholarship until his junior year. He was quite impressive before that. I think we had a coaching staff that just messed up players beyond belief.

This is true. I thought he looked great as a true freshmen. Pretty good as a sophomore. But yeah you're right, after that it kept going downhill.

Almost everyone of our players under Butch Jones was better when they first showed up than they were a few years later after "coaching" from Butch. Dobbs is maybe the only exception who got better over time. Almost everyone else was at their best the moment they showed up on campus only to see their play decline thanks to Butch Jones.

Dobbs where ya been dog? Missed ya

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back