Embrace the Phoenix

In mythology, the Phoenix arose from ashes more powerful than before.

We need an artist to draw a really bad ass orange Phoenix. That should be the symbol for Tennessee football.

We will come back, just a matter of when.
A little rough but there you go👍🏼

Attachments

• 9357DB11-4081-4F9B-8AFB-80082200C64A.jpeg
    9357DB11-4081-4F9B-8AFB-80082200C64A.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
Dang we resorting to mythological symbols for hope now lol ... Dear Lord in heaven, please make Tennessee good again so we can stop wandering in the desert lookin for phoenixes - amen.

He aint gonna help either

Prolly not.... he could tho. What could a rising Phoenix really do tho besides burn some stuff up ... I'll take the resurrection power over the phoenix .. we need a program resurrection not a Phoenix.

Lazarus... COME FORTH

Or maybe a program exorcism???

Hard to tell at this point

Prolly not.... he could tho. What could a rising Phoenix really do tho besides burn some stuff up ... I'll take the resurrection power over the phoenix .. we need a program resurrection not a Phoenix.

Lazarus... COME FORTH
K

Didn't Dooley or Butch try to bring in a orange dog statue or something for good luck. I think we went on a long losing streak so they trash canned that. Then Butch brought in a Trash Can didn't work ,so they Dempster dumped that.

Our Phoenix is still sinking deeper into the muck. Please let me know when we hit rock bottom. So we can finally begin to rise.

According to legend it’s been around 5000 years since the Phoenix was last seen.

Can we come up with something else.......maybe the Dodo bird, it’s only been 326 years since it was last seen.

oh, no, the Phoenix was with Harry Potter the other night...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE DAWGS!

Reactions: OG.V83 and JoAllan

VN Store

Back