Embarrassing

If you’re scared of @Rickyvol77, and are watching what post he likes, that says more about you than him.

Scared???? Watching??? I started seeing his name showing up in anti-WoodsmanVol posts and figured out what he was doing. Now, what's your interest in this? You one of his henchmen? What does this say about you? Nervemind, I'll end this foolishness later today after family visitors have had breakfast, just because.

Scared???? Watching??? I started seeing his name showing up in anti-WoodsmanVol posts and figured out what he was doing. Now, what's your interest in this? You one of his henchmen? What does this say about you? Nervemind, I'll end this foolishness later today after family visitors have had breakfast, just because.
Paranoid isn’t a good look either.
If you don’t like someone ignore them. If you tell them you’re ignoring them, you’re giving them what they want.
But you do you.

Totally agree. And it's why I point out that most of the uga fans on this board do the exact things you describe.

I dont post on opposing boards. I rarely ever even lurk. I will never understand the need to go to an opponent's board make an @%% of yourself.
I definitely like the ones who come on here and give us honest, friendly low downs of what to expect, often more than some fans of ours on here 😁

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back