Ellix Wilson May Be Leaving...........

westsidevol

looks like Ellix is probably going to leave UT. I kind of hate to hear it, I have heard that he was a good player with alot of potential. However he was not a highly ranked recruit so maybe he saw the handwriting on the wall with the young secondary and the guys we have coming in.

Westside, what is it with all the "doom and gloom" threads? Dont worry! BE HAPPY!

oh. sorry bout that. The Wilson thing is a story that came out today so I thought I would throw it out there. I do not really think Wilson leaving is a gloom and doom thing. Just means we rely more on some other recruits.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 1:50 PM
oh. sorry bout that. The Wilson thing is a story that came out today so I thought I would throw it out there.

Where is this story? Have a link to it?

I don't know if there is a link to it. To be honest, I think it is something being talked about on Memphis radio. If you do see a link be sure to post it on here, I would like to see one myself.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 2:44 PM
I don't know if there is a link to it. To be honest, I think it is something being talked about on Memphis radio.

You think it is something being discussed? Did you hear it or not? :dunno:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 23, 2005 3:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 23, 2005 3:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 2:44 PM
I don&#39;t know if there is a link to it. To be honest, I think it is something being talked about on Memphis radio.

You think it is something being discussed? Did you hear it or not? :dunno: [/quote]
Can&#39;t you tell this kid isn&#39;t a Vol fans, he just a troll looking to get fed. Take a look at the threads he has started. He reminds me of the fake Kentucky fan that was posting last time I was here. He must have just changed his ID on Feb 1st

Originally posted by Volsaholic@Feb 23, 2005 3:38 PM
Can&#39;t you tell this kid isn&#39;t a Vol fans, he just a troll looking to get fed. Take a look at the threads he has started.

Well, that is what is I am trying to figure out. I am not going to be so quick to pass judgement, but it is starting to seem that way.

Orange White Blood: I read on another board that the Wilson transfer is being discussed on the radio and I have heard it from a reliable source. If you don&#39;t want to believe it then feel free to ignore the info.

Volsaholic, I am still waiting for your first informative post and from the looks of things it ain&#39;t coming soon. And I can assure you I am not a kid. Maybe we can meet up some time and I will be glad to back that up.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 3:44 PM
Orange White Blood: I read on another board that the Wilson transfer is being discussed on the radio and I have heard it from a reliable source. If you don&#39;t want to believe it then feel free to ignore the info.

What board did you read it on? I am just curious as to where you heard that.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 3:44 PM

Volsaholic, I am still waiting for your first informative post and from the looks of things it ain&#39;t coming soon. And I can assure you I am not a kid. Maybe we can meet up some time and I will be glad to back that up.

Yawn like I said earlier go find somewhere else to troll little boy.

lord have mercy, here is the cut and paste.

Several U of Memphis football players have told mutual friends that Ellix Wilson has asked for his UT release and will be transferring to Memphis-remember, no confirmation. Ellix&#39;s former teammates from Melrose are spreading this rumor and it was even on 56 AM, Jeff Wineberger&#39;s show, yesterday, but he didn&#39;t mention Ellix&#39;s name.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 3:52 PM

Several U of Memphis football players have told mutual friends that Ellix Wilson has asked for his UT release and will be transferring to Memphis-remember, no confirmation. Ellix&#39;s former teammates from Melrose are spreading this rumor and it was even on 56 AM, Jeff Wineberger&#39;s show, yesterday, but he didn&#39;t mention Ellix&#39;s name.

OK, thanks. Was that so hard? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 23, 2005 3:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 23, 2005 3:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 3:52 PM

OK, thanks. Was that so hard? :rolleyes: [/quote]
So where&#39;s the link ?

I hope I don&#39;t have to go through that every time I post something. I guess since you don&#39;t know me I can understand, but I am at work so I cannot just sit and play, even though that would be much more fun.

you guys better start playing nice or LIO will send you to a time-out&#33;

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 3:59 PM
I hope I don&#39;t have to go through that every time I post something. I guess since you don&#39;t know me I can understand, but I am at work so I cannot just sit and play, even though that would be much more fun.

I guess we won&#39;t see the link then

man I can&#39;t wait till football season starts, everyone is so testy without BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL&#33;

Well Volsaholic, since you are such a smart guy I will let you figure it out. I mean you know so much more than I do about UT football and all.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 23, 2005 4:02 PM
Well Volsaholic, since you are such a smart guy I will let you figure it out. I mean you know so much more than I do about UT football and all.

Why don&#39;t you just post the link if it exists ?

What&#39;s the big deal ?

Originally posted by TBALLVOL@Feb 23, 2005 1:45 PM
Westside, what is it with all the "doom and gloom" threads? Dont worry&#33; BE HAPPY&#33;

He&#39;s not a Vol, he&#39;s a Georgia fan. He did the same thing at another Vol board. He constantly posts negative or questionable threads and then feeds on them.

He was booted from the other board for doing exactly what he&#39;s doing here. He&#39;s denied being the same poster, but his tactics and style are the same.

Holic is right. Don&#39;t feed the troll. ;)

If the guy is leaving because he is afraid of competing with the incoming freshman then UT doesn&#39;t need a player like that. If there is another reason that we don&#39;t know of then sorry to see him go, he still had a lot of football in front of him.

volsaholic and orangewhiteblood yall crack me up on here hahaha perhaps someone should kick this guy off. On that note ellix doesnt need to be at UT if he&#39;s scared that he cant compete.. after all he was HUGE DB i think he weighs like 235 or something. He&#39;s a big boy but anyways here anything else post it up

Here&#39;s a fact for you West and all the Memphis idiots. Ellix Wilson does not play in the secondary SURPRISE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

VN Store

Back