Elizabethton Cyclones beat Greeneville

TennFan

The mighty Cyclones knock off the Greene Devils 24-21. Greenville is now 6-2-their previous loss at the beginning of the season. Elizabethton is 8-0 and should go undefeated.
This was a huge game for the Cyclones. Game was at Elizabethton. I'm one proud fan! 👍😀

The mighty Cyclones knock off the Greene Devils 24-21. Greenville is now 6-2-their previous loss at the beginning of the season. Elizabethton is 8-0 and should go undefeated.
This was a huge game for the Cyclones. Game was at Elizabethton. I'm one proud fan! 👍😀
As a Greeneville grad from long ago, congratulations.

Undefeated ? Wait until my Sullivan South Rebels march in there next week.

JK....... Elizabethton will win by at least 40

Reactions: TennFan
I haven't been keeping up this season. Should elizabethton smash anderson county?

Saw the game on tv locally. The Wide receiver Parker Hughs and the running back Youngblood killed it for Elizabethton! Their quarterback is sold and can make the throws. The kicker can hit the field goal and can kickoff into the endzone. The defense stepped it up in the second half. Good hard fought game.

Reactions: TennFan
Undefeated ? Wait until my Sullivan South Rebels march in there next week.

JK....... Elizabethton will win by at least 40
Elizabethton will win both games: Sullivan South and Sullivan Central by 4 TD's! As far as state playoffs, will see who they have to play. Cyclones could go as far as 3rd round, hopefully!

Ac vs elizabethton on 11/15. AC vs greeneville the next week
Dont know where your seeing that because Elizabethton plays Sullivan South and Sullivan Central the next 2 weeks. And Anderson County plays East Hamilton and Sequoyah next 2 weeks to end regular season. Playoffs schedule shouldn't be set yet.

Dont know where your seeing that because Elizabethton plays Sullivan South and Sullivan Central the next 2 weeks. And Anderson County plays East Hamilton and Sequoyah next 2 weeks to end regular season. Playoffs schedule shouldn't be set yet.
I was just reading AC's max preps page. I was probably reading it wrong

Saw the game on tv locally. The Wide receiver Parker Hughs and the running back Youngblood killed it for Elizabethton! Their quarterback is sold and can make the throws. The kicker can hit the field goal and can kickoff into the endzone. The defense stepped it up in the second half. Good hard fought game.

I watched too. #50 looked very good on the oline.

Does Elizabethton have the same starting QB from last year?

Cyclones go for their second undefeated season on Friday night against Sullivan Central. Big Orange should win by at least 17. Their previous undefeated season was 1941. They play Anderson County on 15 Nov. That will be a tough game. Cyclones offense and defense better be at their best then or they are out early. Win that game they could face Greeneville again!

VN Store

Back