Elijah Cummings dead at 68

He should get whatever is standard for congressmen who died while in office. If it's standard to fly the flag at half staff, do it. If not, don't do it.

The only real question is how Trump will tweet about it. You can almost feel the inner struggle between the toddler and adult Trump.
Make a post without typing Trump in it. Good grief.

He should get whatever is standard for congressmen who died while in office. If it's standard to fly the flag at half staff, do it. If not, don't do it.

The only real question is how Trump will tweet about it. You can almost feel the inner struggle between the toddler and adult Trump.
Classy tweet from Donny too.

🙄 SMDH

Reactions: volfanjustin
If you can quote a post of mine where I reveled in another person's death, then I will admit to being a hypocrite. You won't find one. When a thread topic is started for a person who has just died, that I cannot say nice things for, I avoid the thread. I did that with Roger Ailes in 2017 and the Koch brother who recently passed.
You won't be able to restrain yourself when Trump dies.

Given the sentence structure, I doubt he wrote it. But I'll accept it at face value. At a minimum, he at least let his people craft a nice tweet.

It should scare you that he’s learning how to be a politician . They call each other horrific names , go eat lunch together then come back and start the whole process over again . When they are alive they are the worst , when they die it’s ... he / she was the hardest working , most loyal , finest mentor , most godly person that’s ever graced the halls of congress / Oval Office and now he/ she is singing with the angels . Call me cynical but they are all hypocrites. They are all going to stand around singing his praises for the next couple of days , when two months ago he was the worst of the worst . Before you crawl on me about speaking ill of the dead ... don’t . I don’t go to people’s funerals I didn’t like and I don’t sing their praises when they are gone .

Reactions: BreatheUT and McDad
RIP

I wonder if the investigation into his wife’s for profit and nonprofit consulting firms will continue. It’s suspected he was using his position to steer funds in her direction.
Not that any mainstream media was covering this.

Given the "rat-infested hellhole" tweet from the summer, do really believe it was a certainty the Trump would send out a classy tweet about Cummings?
I don’t really pay much attention to his tweets. And I expect him to ratchet up the rhetoric against the left in them. He’s shown that’s his tweet style. Don’t like it and I’ve said so.

My post was more of an observation that you screech about his tweeting and literally just a few posts later you point out your own screeching. He’s obviously getting exactly out of his tweets what he wants and you girls are willfully ignorant in participating.

RIP

I wonder if the investigation into his wife’s for profit and nonprofit consulting firms will continue. It’s suspected he was using his position to steer funds in her direction.
Not that any mainstream media was covering this.
It should but probably won't, the left are always teflon.

RIP Elijah Cummings. Hopefully things can get done on a more improved & positive note now while you're in the ground. I want hold my breath though for one single second until that actually happens.......
I'm sure whoever the Dims get to be your replacement......his/her decisions will be just like yours and will not skip a beat w/all this hate & fake outrage towards this President & his Administration.

Last edited:

While this part is true, it is sad on both fronts that the Dem's have stooped to his ridiculous juvenile behavior.

Will Trump be invited to the funeral?

VN Store

Back