Eli Wolf heading to UGA

I wish him the best of luck, except when he's playing against us.

I think he just wants a chance to compete for a championship. If we're being honest, we probably need till at least 2020 to be competitive in the SEC with our line issues. Wolf will probably catch more passes when the QB has more than a millisecond to throw the ball before he gets hit.

Otherwise, not much of a difference in how he'll be used. He's probably in about the same place in the rotation at UGA as he is at UT.

I liked it better when we could just yell at each other. This touchy feely garbage ends today. Fight me! :D

I don't know about touchy-feely stuff. I just enjoy it when snide and snotty VN'ers get uppity, holy, and worse. I perceive them as the greatest toys I've ever had and play with them. But even then I wish no ill-will towards them even when they clearly don't share that sentiment. But that's Ok, it's still fun for me so I just play with them. And it's better than harboring unending anger. Now and then one gets persistently hateful and bitter and I know when it reaches a certain level, Freak will deliver the boom. So I either call them out on then stop and/or block them before it reaches that point. Anyway, as I said previously, don't worry about it. We're all Vols fans in the end.

Reactions: WilliamDuVOL
I don't know about touchy-feely stuff. I just enjoy it when snide and snotty VN'ers get uppity, holy, and worse. I perceive them as the greatest toys I've ever had and play with them. But even then I wish no ill-will towards them even when they clearly don't share that sentiment. But that's Ok, it's still fun for me so I just play with them. And it's better than harboring unending anger. Now and then one gets persistently hateful and bitter and I know when it reaches a certain level, Freak will deliver the boom. So I either call them out on then stop and/or block them before it reaches that point. Anyway, as I said previously, don't worry about it. We're all Vols fans in the end.

Cheers to that good sir.

Fantastic post. Especially the part about posters that are uppity and holy being your toys that you enjoy playing with. Haha. Good stuff.

VN Store

Back