Eli Wolf heading to UGA

Kids these days. They're here calling these other kids garbage for not shining like a diamond in SEC football like they do on Tecmo Superbowl with their drawers down to their knees. Smdh.
You are just a homer with hero worship syndrome

Eli Wolf is not good, get over it.

You are just a homer with hero worship syndrome

Eli Wolf is not good, get over it.

6f2055647794a72a8f97cbe536f056a3.jpg

Nice, nothing to say so this moron has to post a picture of himself

You probably think Butch Jones was a good coach. Lmao homer idiot.

Behr may be a lot of things, but homer idiot isn't one of them. Why is a guy who's been on the board barely two weeks getting so worked up and personal with his posts? Generally reflects a lack of imagination if nothing else.

Nice, nothing to say so this moron has to post a picture of himself

You probably think Butch Jones was a good coach. Lmao homer idiot.

I wonder if you're the type that gets mad and kicks things, yells and screams at the monitor, or the type that high fives himself because he just "told" somebody on the interwebz?

Speaking of Butch, he was the HC of Eli. I wonder if it was Butch's fault you think he was/is garbage? Maybe. Possible Eli just wasn't talented enough or maybe he just lost interest and didn't like all the changes since he's been there. I don't know.

What I do know is he seems like a good kid that just didn't make it, for whatever reason, at Tennessee and now Georgia wants him.

I wish the kid good fortune in everything throughout life, except when his team plays us.

I wonder if you're the type that gets mad and kicks things, yells and screams at the monitor, or the type that high fives himself because he just "told" somebody on the interwebz?

Speaking of Butch, he was the HC of Eli. I wonder if it was Butch's fault you think he was/is garbage? Maybe. Possible Eli just wasn't talented enough or maybe he just lost interest and didn't like all the changes since he's been there. I don't know.

What I do know is he seems like a good kid that just didn't make it, for whatever reason, at Tennessee and now Georgia wants him.

I wish the kid good fortune in everything throughout life, except when his team plays us.

Yea he's a good kid that sucks at football and is slow as ****.

VN Store

Back