Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

The BBC coverage is hands down the best. I can’t decide if they’re more objective or if the accents just make me feel calm?

Reactions: volfanhill
Yes, but is neurology your specialty? My dad was an orthopedic surgeon for over thirty years, but he wouldn’t be able to work as a neurologist or ENT lol .. he stayed with us in the hospital the entire time and was just as interested in what neuro had to say, it’s their specialty, not his lol

I was a nurse in neuro ICU and cardiac ICU before becoming a CRNA. Stroke is something I’ve personally dealt with a good amount. I’m not a cutting edge expert by any means, but I’m certainly not oblivious to the effects, the recovery, or variations.

It's tightening. But probably not. Will the lesson be learned by the GOP? No.

Purge Trump from the party
Stop nominating morons
Maybe understand that you under performed bc of Roe vs Wade. Women are pissed
Trump has no path forward, imo. Would be an exact repeat of 2020.

Andy Ogles wins TN-5 per CNN. That is a flip for the GOP after the district lines were redrawn in Nashville last Spring.

Prop 3 passes in Michigan, adding to the state constitution the right to choose to have an abortion and use contraceptives.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Trump has no path forward, imo. Would be an exact repeat of 2020.

The GOP, nationally, has no path forward until they resolve their internal conflicts. Leadership doesnt match the base and doesnt want to.

Reactions: AM64
It's tightening. But probably not. Will the lesson be learned by the GOP? No.

Purge Trump from the party
Stop nominating morons
Maybe understand that you under performed bc of Roe vs Wade. Women are pissed
Nominating morons seems to work for the dems. I guess the people that vote for them can identify with them.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back