Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

I have relatives in Western PA and they do
I live in western PA, and your relatives are the exception… the votes will bear that out. Also, Oz is a poser and people usually instinctively sniff that out pretty quick. Watching him promote “magic weight loss pills” for years wears on people.

Crap GOP candidate caused it. Any state rep would have blown the doors off warnock. Instead the GOP went with a mentally unstable man who is stupid.
Yeah, I don't understand running Walker. I mean, other than they were banking on his status as a Georgia Bulldog legend. He is in no way qualified, IMO.

Reactions: AM64
Yeah, I don't understand running Walker. I mean, other than they were banking on his status as a Georgia Bulldog legend. He is in no way qualified, IMO.
It was bc Trump was pushing him. That's the only reason. UGA was far more secondary.

Whitmer defeats Tudor Dixon and I found out why. Dixon graduated from Kentucky. Show stopper right there!

He had the Trump endorsement, which was all some voters needed to know.

Crap GOP candidate caused it. Any state rep would have blown the doors off warnock. Instead the GOP went with a mentally unstable man who is stupid.
Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. The Governor and Sec of State are within .2 of each other. Walker is underperforming by 5 points.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
I don’t get that because Pennsylvania actually has a lot of oil and gas industry that employs quite a few people, and in ethanol, and natural gas.. I guess they want to kill their own jobs

We have to come to grips that the things we find as common sense ideas in the state of Tennessee are not common sense ideas in these deep blue states. Then again that's why they seem badly run.

Yep, a CVA, or stroke, is essentially hypoxia to your brain which causes damage and necrosis, which he clearly exhibits signs of .. my husband was lucky in that he had cerebellar areas and occipital areas affected which have a lot of redundancy.. but that is only like 2 percent of all CVAs.. I’ve spent way too much time talking with neurologists lol… my husband was incredibly lucky, most people have a tremendous amount of brain damage, unfortunately
Most stroke victims recover full baseline cognition within the first three months. Of course depends on the type of stroke, severity, areas affected, comorbidities, etc.

I live in western PA, and your relatives are the exception… the votes will bear that out. Also, Oz is a poser and people usually instinctively sniff that out pretty quick. Watching him promote “magic weight loss pills” for years wears on people.

I said he was a poser (oz) - still it's hard to argue Fetterman rocked it as mayor of Braddock.

saying my relatives are the exception implies it's going to be 90+% for Fetterman in Western PA - it will probably be 60/40

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Not that against a true 3rd party candidate, but I think the left is pushing these to take votes away Rs

This is flat wrong.

If you take the difference in Libertarian candidates between Governor and US Senator (47,256 votes at the moment), add them to Walker (because those votes clearly went to Kemp in the governor's race), Walker would have 50.3% of the vote right now.

Moral of the story is to run better candidates.

Reactions: volinbham
We have to come to grips that the things we find as common sense ideas in the state of Tennessee are not common sense ideas in these deep blue states. Then again that's why they seem badly run.

You might want to define what a “deep blue state” is, I’m interested.

Yep, a CVA, or stroke, is essentially hypoxia to your brain which causes damage and necrosis, which he clearly exhibits signs of .. my husband was lucky in that he had cerebellar areas and occipital areas affected which have a lot of redundancy.. but that is only like 2 percent of all CVAs.. I’ve spent way too much time talking with neurologists lol… my husband was incredibly lucky, most people have a tremendous amount of brain damage, unfortunately

Reports are Fetterman has other serious health issues. He looks like it too.

I said he was a poser (oz) - still it's hard to argue Fetterman rocked it as mayor of Braddock.

saying my relatives are the exception implies it's going to be 90+% for Fetterman in Western PA - it will probably be 60/40
Fetterman is outperforming Biden in Allegheny county by 10+ points.

Well, y'all have fun. This big red wave was such a whimper that it's time to go read.

VN Store

Back