EG's cuts.

peripheral vision...it's what's good for ya...along with a big O-line, of course...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Very special player. I noticed like on the second carry he had of season. He didn’t really gain a lot of yards but he made one guy miss and I thought, my goodness! Thankful for EG!

I dont know about the rest of volnation but just watching Mr. Gray make his cuts in traffic... The guy almost sits downs in his ankles to make 90 degree plus cuts... You could see it all year he was just one step away. I guess it was the rain or the fact that it was candy? Maybe the game slowed down just enough and he explodes for a school record. Folks with the addition of Cade Mays, Trey coming back, and the rest of those big uglies. I foresee a school rushing record being broken! I'll sit back and listen to comments. This is my first thread but a long time lurker.
Eric Gray named one of ten ‘players to watch’ for 2020
Just thought that everyone hasn’t seen this yet, I’d leave it right here.

as stated earlier, his cuts remind me of Corderall Patterson.There is no juking or a bunch of head movement. Its all in his legs and he looks like he hit an invisible guardrail and he just bounced in a different direction. No wasted effort.

With that line teams are going to have stack the box to stop us and we'll get a lot of one on one coverage so if we can find a QB that can keep them honest we'll be hard to stop.
The box is always full .Nobody respects our throw game. Our rushing records are safe until our passing game improves a lot. I think the Vols will split the carries next year. It is hard to get through a SEC schedule with one back getting the carries.

The box is always full .Nobody respects our throw game. Our rushing records are safe until our passing game improves a lot. I think the Vols will split the carries next year. It is hard to get through a SEC schedule with one back getting the carries.
I don't know.Indiana backed off to stop the pass and turned Gray loose after JG started hitting some passes

Ya he definitely has a little shake and bake. We haven’t had a lot of backs like that in recent years. Maybe kamara a little bit. But chandler and Jordan don’t have that at all. Jordan is all power and chandler is straight line speed.

Alright folks this is Volnation not Titanworld.. It is a great reference for EG to be mentioned in the same sentence as King Henry but I think we can all agree on the obvious. This thread was not intended for former Bammers...

A Flip!! Don't get butt hurt! I used a pro for my example, mainly because to me, there is not a college player to compare Gray's situation to. Setting aside your narrow sighted view, I see you do agree with my statement. I personally think that is the main reason of this website, to discuss (or argue about) people's views. Not to worry bout where a pro played in college, what state they are from, etc.

I don't know.Indiana backed off to stop the pass and turned Gray loose after JG started hitting some passes
JG hit a few short ones when IU went into thier version of a prevent. Which made the LB back off the line.....that helped Gray get loose in both aspects running and receiving

I think EG has trouble with pass protection. Which limits his playing time. All our backs have trouble getting arm tackled.

VN Store

Back