Early SEC Results and Where It Goes From Here

Give me Tennessee Alabama in the SEC tourney game. I trust our defense more than their offense with tired legs.

That number hits closer to 35 in close games unless foul trouble is involved. I didn't look this up just using common sense.
31.6 mpg, actually, in the 3 closes games we have played where foul trouble wasn’t an issue. That inches up to 32.0 mpg if you want to include Texas A&M as a close game.

31.6 mpg, actually, in the 3 closes games we have played where foul trouble wasn’t an issue. That inches up to 32.0 mpg if you want to include Texas A&M as a close game.
It suprises me it's not more but that's fine by me. Keep's them fresh.

Hard to watch Bama and not be impressed...they move the ball with such speed and shoot with such confidence, and shoot, and shoot...I caught the last few minutes of their game with Aub and it was a barn burner...by the way, with the addition of the young guard, Cooper, the Tigers are going to be a tough outing for anyone from this point...and the thing that struck me about Bama's 3 pt shooting is that it was coming from just about every player from any where on the court...those 3 losses early on are puzzling when watching them play now...just can't afford to take any SEC opponent lightly---unlike football

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back