Early Returns Indicate Cade Mays

Um, its not because its simply incorrect. Eric Gray is the best back we have had here not named Kamara in over a decade and hes the one slammed to the turf in the discussed play. If his skillset lends to anything, its identifying the and making the first tackler miss with a quick cutback. The play was just blown up. There are probably 10 running backs in the world that make Mathis miss in that situation and cut back against the grain & blocking scheme and theyre all playing on Sundays.

The best back WE have had------------that's not including the other sec teams. Holla at me when the sec awards are handed out.

The block was wrong, his first step was bad and his leverage was too high. He will be alright one position to his left~

The best back WE have had------------that's not including the other sec teams. Holla at me when the sec awards are handed out.

Eric Gray starts on every team minus Alabama, and is at worst 1A at Georgia, and TAMU.

We have PUH-LENTY of flaws on this team. Hell, our backfield has plenty. I don't know what has happened to Ty Chandler, hes regressed each of the last 2 years. Even though I'm defending him, Gray has left yards on the field - and is yet to produce an explosive run. But he's BY FAR our offensive MVP and a really nice back that we shouldnt minimalize due to our overall slaw of an offense.

On a Positive Note......... Just means if his draft stock drops he may wear the Orange another year.

Eric Gray starts on every team minus Alabama, and is at worst 1A at Georgia, and TAMU.

We have PUH-LENTY of flaws on this team. Hell, our backfield has plenty. I don't know what has happened to Ty Chandler, hes regressed each of the last 2 years. Even though I'm defending him, Gray has left yards on the field - and is yet to produce an explosive run. But he's BY FAR our offensive MVP and a really nice back that we shouldnt minimalize due to our overall slaw of an offense.

ERIC GREY doesn't start at LSU, AUBURN,UF, OLE MISS, MSU, Al, Uga, A&m, UK, SC, ARK, ---Man what a homer. And MIZZOU. Watch Roundtree sometime.

ERIC GREY doesn't start at LSU, AUBURN,UF, OLE MISS, MSU, Al, Uga, A&m, UK, SC, ARK, ---Man what a homer. And MIZZOU. Watch Roundtree sometime.

Ill give you Miss. St. But they dont run the ball, even though Kylin Hill is really good. Bigsby at Auburn is comperable & thats it. You think UF with about 200 yards total from their backs wouldn't kill for Eric Gray in that offense? Get over your anger, the team has been disappointing the last three weeks, but saying Eric Gray is a 3rd string SEC back is going a bit far.

Cade got beat there on a speed rush by an electric pass rusher. Those who have been in RF for a while remember Adam Anderson, who we had a shot at signing and how excited we were about that. He's an elite athlete. That being said....

Ojulari was beating Wayna like a dog on the other side. ALL. GAME. LONG. Thats why you saw #87 Warren in on that side to help (or at least thats what he was supposed to do). So UGA has 6 on the right side of the field, and we have to keep the extra blocker in to help on the left side. We leak the RB in on a route and Jacob Warren has his thumb up his ass on the left side as Cade gets beat badly.
I know who Adam Anderson is, he was a 5 star on some sites, a very high 4 star on others. Like I said above, Cade graded out at a 52 pass blocking and 39 run blocking that day. The only person on the line who did worse was fellow former 5 star Wanya Morris, he was in the 30's on both.

The OL did a whole lot better than they did against the Bulldogs.
I feel Georgia has a better defense. Bama has the best offense I have seen this year. Ole' Miss logged a bunch of points and yrds on them. They are hanging half a hundred on everyone. Kentucky probably played their best game of the season last week, while we stunk it up on all 3 phases. TN has alot of work and a few missing pieces to add. Sorry guys, can't afford a new coaching staff so I guess we will have to gas up the old truck and drive.

Reactions: tnutater
In all fairness, the online has to block 8-9 man fronts. until the demended is forced to play off the ball it will be rough for them.

Don't know why some people don't understand this. Until there is a change a qb who is a pass threat all over the field, we will continue to see teams load the box. You have to show them they will get burnt if they don't take some players off the los more. Which of course hurts your run game as well as ol play. Get a good qb in the game and you will see improvement in the ol and rb, and the intensity will carry over to the defense. It appears Pruitt is going to continue to run jg out on the field or else he would have sent in Maurer in the 3 rd quarter, cause the game was out of reach in the 3 rd qtr, and jg continued to play.

I'm starting to think Saban maybe right about Kiffin stealing signs considering how Ole Miss hasn't busted 30 points on Arkansas or Auburn.

Bamas defense this year is not that good, every one is scoring on them, but they are amazing on offense. With jg in the game ark, will be hard for us to beat this year.

I know who Adam Anderson is, he was a 5 star on some sites, a very high 4 star on others. Like I said above, Cade graded out at a 52 pass blocking and 39 run blocking that day. The only person on the line who did worse was fellow former 5 star Wanya Morris, he was in the 30's on both.

Look, im not apologist for Cade. I got flamed relentlessly in the offseason for saying he had done nothing on the field to prove worthy of leaving early and being picked in the first 3 rounds. The GA game goes out the window for me. Everyone was pathetic. Outside of that, he has actually been about what I personally, expected. Expectations were too high. Hes an above average SEC interior lineman, that can be a swing tackle when in a pinch. Good to have. Hes been beat several times, and had some good blocks as well. I think most people had too high expectations, and showing him getting beat a couple times on film by 2 really good players doesnt mean he sucks or has been terrible.

I'm starting to think Saban maybe right about Kiffin stealing signs considering how Ole Miss hasn't busted 30 points on Arkansas or Auburn.

You ever think maybe Ark and Auburn have a better defense than bama this year, everyone but us have racked up points against Bama this year.

You ever think maybe Ark and Auburn have a better defense than bama this year, everyone but us have racked up points against Bama this year.
Not really though, Ole Miss's 48 is an outlier, otherwise UGA and A&M scored 24, Missouri 19 and us 17.

Look, im not apologist for Cade. I got flamed relentlessly in the offseason for saying he had done nothing on the field to prove worthy of leaving early and being picked in the first 3 rounds. The GA game goes out the window for me. Everyone was pathetic. Outside of that, he has actually been about what I personally, expected. Expectations were too high. Hes an above average SEC interior lineman, that can be a swing tackle when in a pinch. Good to have. Hes been beat several times, and had some good blocks as well. I think most people had too high expectations, and showing him getting beat a couple times on film by 2 really good players doesnt mean he sucks or has been terrible.
Fair enough, and I'm really not hating on the guy, he just hasn't been what we hoped thus far. Hopefully this means he'll come back next year.

VN Store

Back