Early line on Tennessee vs Virginia is out.... spoiler alert... it's high

I live amongst’m up here…between their “I’m a 1st/2nd/3rd/4th year…” instead of Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior

To saying things like…”We (UVA) are more ‘Ivy League’ academically than ACC…”

To the story I hear EVERY year about their trip to Neyland when they BEAT TENNESSEE…

I’m coming to the game with some multi-generational “Wahoos”…

I’m need’in to see VOLS BY FIDDY-HUNDRED!!!

I’ve always despised UVA and VA Tech. All I heard growing up was UVA this and that in the early 80’s when they had Ralph Sampson in 🏀. VA Tech stunk but their fans came out of the woodwork when Michael Vick came aboard.

Winning by 30 won’t be enough but just hope TN has a huge lead after first quarter so I can relax and enjoy the beat down.

Idk what to expect this yr from this TN team.

Edit- I am aware of VA Tech success prior to Vick. However, I am referring to the fan base. Beamer has said in numerous occasions that Vick brought a consistent winning attitude to the university which sold out seats, renovations, and new fans who otherwise stayed neutral in the Commonwealth of VA.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Had no idea they had arrogant fans. Don’t recall last time Virginia won anything of significance in football.
They WON in Neyland in 1980…

I hear it EVERY Fall about how FUN their trip down was…and how TENNESSEE fans were “stunned”…

Had no idea they had arrogant fans. Don’t recall last time Virginia won anything of significance in football.
They’re not arrogant about football. They’re arrogant about their perceived elite status in general. Little bit like Vandy, but I don’t think as bad. And of course they have a much better overall athletic department than Vandy - they just stink in football most years.

Hope we beat those pompous a$$holes by a 100. Been going to games for 73 years and they were absolutely the worst I have ever seen in NOLA before and after the 91 Sugar Bowl. And yes that includes UGA, UAT, UF and VU.

Dadgum! You serious Clark. That was like their one good season of that century. What on earth could they have been pompous about? Ralph Samson has been gone 40 years now!

Reactions: HalfullVol
I’ve always despised UVA and VA Tech. All I heard growing up was UVA this and that in the early 80’s when they had Ralph Sampson in 🏀. VA Tech stunk but their fans came out of the woodwork when Michael Vick came aboard.

Winning by 30 won’t be enough but just hope TN has a huge lead after first quarter so I can relax and enjoy the beat down.

Idk what to expect this yr from this TN team.

5a298e7fc0b4dd0001e35e50_COyx1NvWEAAbANh.jpg

Hope we beat those pompous a$$holes by a 100. Been going to games for 73 years and they were absolutely the worst I have ever seen in NOLA before and after the 91 Sugar Bowl. And yes that includes UGA, UAT, UF and VU.
Who is UAT?

George Welsh coached their best teams. In 1990 they were 7-0 and ranked number 1 until Georgia Tech beat them on a last second FG and Tech then went on to win a share of the national title with Colorado and we beat Virginia in the Sugar Bowl in a very exciting game. That Virginia team had some talent on it Shawn Moore at QB and Herman Moore at WR who had a nice NFL career.

Never count your chickens before they are hatched remember the South Carolina embarrassment last season everyone thought for sure we would win easily.
South Carolina won 8 games playing in the SEC last year.

This is a 3-7 UVA team that lost their best players to transfer portal, that plays in the ACC. Not even close to the same situation.

I feel for UVAs program after what they experienced last year, but for this one game I hope Tony Elliot looks like an idiot after thinking he was too good to coach here.

VN Store

Back