Early enrolles on campus (Cooper Mays, etc)

Vols football is gonna get lots better. I think we're finally headed in the right direction. God Bless and GO VOLS !!!!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
Definitely 4 good ones to have early. A QB, a DL, a OL, and a QB/WR. Spring is gonna be fun to watch with Bailey and Holiday here now.

Do you have any information on Holidays passing ability. I don't know how well he passes, but man he can run, very fast. If he can throw could be another lamar Jackson

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Do you have any information on Holidays passing ability. I don't know how well he passes, but man he can run, very fast. If he can throw could be another lamar Jackson

I wouldn't expect Holiday to be as polished of a passer as Bailey. I don't know his stats exactly, but I do remember seeing that he had ran much more than he passed. He is a special athlete, but I can't speak to what kind of QB he will be.

I wouldn't expect Holiday to be as polished of a passer as Bailey. I don't know his stats exactly, but I do remember seeing that he had ran much more than he passed. He is a special athlete, but I can't speak to what kind of QB he will be.

Lynn Bowden Jr. 2.0?

Sorry, not to rain on the parade, but man what an unbelievable line we'd have next year if Cade Mays woulda come......uggghhh.....Morris, Mays x2, Trey 🤞, Wright, even Kennedy for his 6th year......plus having great fill ins for those spots 🤦‍♂️.

Sorry guys, I know we dont cry over who we didnt get.....but having 1st and 2nd team lines like that would open up Grand Canyon holes for Eric Gray and help protect and set up play action for Bailey and let him get comfortable as a freshman......man.

Still love the OL though.... going to be great next year regardless.

Last edited:
Definitely 4 good ones to have early. A QB, a DL, a OL, and a QB/WR. Spring is gonna be fun to watch with Bailey and Holiday here now.
Just really wish we could’ve had one of the linebackers be enrolled early. Really worried about who will start opposite Henry T

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Why do people keep posting that they think Banks may come back? What are the reasons or indications?

When Bituli went out with an issue for a few plays during the bowl game, much to my surprise JJ Peterson took the field beside HT.
Crouch was already seeing action as an OLB when JJ came in. May have been a different story if DB had went out earlier. Morven Joseph or Eason could be good to go by mid-season next year. Henry T. saw action way early since he enrolled in June. Hard to believe that.

Crouch was already seeing action as an OLB when JJ came in. May have been a different story if DB had went out earlier. Morven Joseph or Eason could be good to go by mid-season next year. Henry T. saw action way early since he enrolled in June. Hard to believe that.
Henry T has proven to be an outstanding football player. He is leagues ahead of most his age. I’m excited for his future and overjoyed that he’s a Vol. God bless him.

And now it slowly begins.

They settle into their new home, learn their way around campus and start to get used to college classes.

Everything is mostly new, for now, soon they'll hit the weights and start learning their playbook with high hopes of making a solid impression in the Spring.

Time will start to fly by and before they know it they'll find themselves out on the gridiron pouring sweat while they try to prove to the coaches that they deserve play time to help make a impact on our games and help add up the WINS.

This is just the beginning but we'll all look forward to watching them grow and learn so we can cheer them on once Fall arrives.

This offseason just can NOT end fast enough for me!

Our future gets brighter every year and we're on our way back up the mountain of footVol success.

Keep your sunglasses handy my friends.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Capt Straight

VN Store

Back