EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

Anyone have a full version of the read? I know you have to subscribe to see the full article.
Not the EP, but here is from a free site that is taking their info from Matt Brown. Mentions the trailer date and the tentative release date.

I thought the full reveal was May 3rd
I’ve not seen anything about the full reveal being anything other than “May” other than some speculation from the teaser video. May 16th was the first actual date leak from someone I’ve personally seen.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Any guesses on they might be?

I’m sure it’s going to be some of the ones in the ambassador program for the game if I had to guess. They are all the ones receiving additional incentives at various levels, I would bet some of them that signed the higher deals it included being on the cover. The known ones are:

Cade Klubnik, Clemson (QB)

Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss (QB)

Malachi Moore, Alabama (DB)

Will Johnson, Michigan (DB)

Nick Singleton, Penn State (RB)

Garrett Nussmeier, LSU (QB)

Luke Altmyer, Illinois (QB)

Travis Hunter, Colorado (WR/DB)

Quinn Ewers, Texas (QB)

Donovan Edwards, Michigan (RB)

Jalen Milroe, Alabama (QB)

Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss (RB)

Carson Beck, Georgia (QB)

Denzel Burke, Ohio State (DB)

I’m sure it’s going to be some of the ones in the ambassador program for the game if I had to guess. They are all the ones receiving additional incentives at various levels, I would bet some of them that signed the higher deals it included being on the cover. The known ones are:

Quinn Ewers, Texas (QB)

Guaranteed you get one of the Colorado guys between Hunter and Shadeur.

Assuming we get at least 3 editions of the game I wonder if there will be multiple athletes on some covers? Could see Hunter and Shadeur both on one possibly.
Matt Brown is saying 3 cover athletes, all playing different positions. Originally, I thought it read a player from every power conference.

My guess is a Colorado player.
Maybe Ewers/Beck/Milroe
An Ohio State or Michigan player.

ACC gets left out and enhances FSU and Clemson’s lawsuit haha

Reactions: Creeker
Matt Brown is saying 3 cover athletes, all playing different positions. Originally, I thought it read a player from every power conference.

My guess is a Colorado player.
Maybe Ewers/Beck/Milroe
An Ohio State or Michigan player.

ACC gets left out and enhances FSU and Clemson’s lawsuit haha
I thought it was one from each conference too hadn’t seen he said 3 total. Just saw he also tweeted that one of the cover athletes was “a surprise to him” interesting 👀

I thought it was one from each conference too hadn’t seen he said 3 total. Just saw he also tweeted that one of the cover athletes was “a surprise to him” interesting 👀
It would be hilarious if it were Cam Rising out of the Big 12 instead of one the Colorado crew. Not smart business wise, but hilarious just to hear people bitch

Reactions: Creeker

Quinn Ewers, Texas (QB)

why Klubnik? He hasn't been good. I don't know how he gets a pass after they ran DJ out of town.

why Klubnik? He hasn't been good. I don't know how he gets a pass after they ran DJ out of town.
Honestly, no clue. Not much has been said about the ambassador program stuff other than that they will receive additional compensation and it may vary for each individual in the program. Those were the names included when it was first discussed.

VN Store

Back