Dykes or Kiffin????

We need a coach with "Soul" Go on get Eric Bieniemy . Those NFL teams just helped us out! Go get the Man. Make him feel special, like NO NFL teams do!!!! We have a really good history of doing good.... Colleredge Holloway, etc.... Give this man a chance that no one else will!

Would we SERIOUSLY entertain Kiffin if he turned around and did to Ole Miss the same crap he pulled on us???? Not only no but heck no!!!!! We do not need that crap. There's no way he wouldn't pull the same stuff on us again.
You mean get offered another HC opportunity and decide to accept it? What would be the diffence between him and 90% of the other candidates? They would be leaving a team behind, as well.

People leave their jobs everyday for what they think is a better opportunity, then find out it wasn't and end up back at the same place. I would lured Kiffin back when he was at Alabama, or FAU. That would have been a no brainer. But our last couple ADs were dunces.

They need to go ahead and offer Chadwell and let him work his magic and lets see what he can do...I honestly believe he could be the guy we need...He would be over the moon to land this job and I think he would go all out to bring it back to respectability.

Reactions: JonesVols

VN Store

Back