Dwight Jones to visit Alabama....

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Well guys, we now have to worry about Bammer trying to lure this kid in. I don't understand why he would even be considering this, but his recruitment has been anything but normal. We will have to see what happens after his official down there or if he even goes. Kevin Steele is recruiting him FYI so this could get serious or not we will have to see.

BamaOnLine.com - Five-star WR to visit UA

Can't say that I blame him. He can go to UNC, Clemson, or UT and play football and get a free education or he can go to Alabama and get a free education and a big fat pay check.

Saban is trying to make up some ground by bringing in the rest of the best uncommitted players and hoping he can land a few. I can't see him landing Jones this late in the game but it's a smart strategy on his part.

hopefully jones will come to think about PT and then think about losing 3 starting wide receivers and he'll be a VOL..

Lot's of kids are visiting Bama that weren't interested before Saban came in. Most have dropped them though. Nothing to worry about.

To be honest I'm not too worried about Saban coming in and contacting a bunch of recruits. I think he will pull one or two away from somebody, but I don't think it will be from us. As far as Jones..eh. I doubt Saban has had enough time to "get to know him." I don't know if he will be heading to UT, but it seems we have more than a legit shot at him. Boy I'd love to have a 6'5" receiver. I would take Mason at 6'6" too :)

VN Store

Back