Duncan Hunter Indicted

I'm completely fine requiring full financial disclosure from our elected officials. Get it all out there. It'd discourage the wealthy from running, which I'm all for.

Problem is, right here, your idea about wealthy. It's about individuals. It's about what do you believe, and just how much do you believe in it, and what are you willing to do to achieve it.

I've met terrible extremely wealhty, and incredible extremely wealthy. I've met terrible wealthy people, I've met incredible wealthy people. I've met terrible poor people, I've met incredible poor people. It ain't about the bank account, it's about the individual.

As someone who is really, in the middle, the right wing religious types are no different than the lib agenda carrying sjw. Both are full of it and when push comes to shove, and you put a gun to any of their heads, probably 2% are willing to stand tall and not change their minds, and willing to die for the very things that come out of their mouth instead of capitulating.

Reactions: tvolsfan
As someone who is really, in the middle, the right wing religious types are no different than the lib agenda carrying sjw. Both are full of it and when push comes to shove, and you put a gun to any of their heads, probably 2% are willing to stand tall and not change their minds, and willing to die for the very things that come out of their mouth instead of capitulating.
I mostly agree, but the right wing is fully backing what is basically a child president. The left has not debased themselves to that level yet.

I’m not whining. The fact that Evangelical voters are shameless hypocrites is hardly a newsworthy.
Difference is and I have explained this about 74090128408429 times to you libs, every single voter knew who Trump was and the Evangelical voters voting because they knew Trump's SC picks would be light years better than your girls

Reactions: BigOrangeD
That's probably everybody on just about any position. Very few are willing to die for any cause if given a choice but I get the point.

Reactions: tennvols77
Trump treats women bad but I vote Clinton.
If it makes you feel better, I’m not voting against Trump based on any assault allegations. I’m voting against him because I don’t think the president should have the mind of an emotionally unstable teenager with a learning disability.

I mostly agree, but the right wing is fully backing what is basically a child president. The left has not debased themselves to that level yet.

I don't think so......the left has shown themselves to be the most fake and full of s*** lying show the last few years. But, everyone has their opinion.

Difference is and I have explained this about 74090128408429 times to you libs, every single voter knew who Trump was and the Evangelical voters voting because they knew Trump's SC picks would be light years better than your girls

Lol

A whole bunch of halfwits actually brought into the outsider, drain the swamp ********.

I don't think so......the left has shown themselves to be the most fake and full of s*** lying show the last few years. But, everyone has their opinion.
I’ve yet to see any major democratic candidate, in any national election, to be as undeniably uninformed, or as emotionally unstable as Trump.

So you went with total fraud. Smart.
Nope went with the one who hadn't been in politics for 40 years, went with the one who had the ability to fix the economy, went with the one who was going to pick great SC justices, when with the one who wouldn't get us into endless wars. But again what the f does Hunter have to do with Trump, you all hacks could turn any conversation into a bash Trump circle jerk

Nope went with the one who hadn't been in politics for 40 years, went with the one who had the ability to fix the economy, went with the one who was going to pick great SC justices, when with the one who wouldn't get us into endless wars. But again what the f does Hunter have to do with Trump, you all hacks could turn any conversation into a bash Trump circle jerk
Imagine being so brainwashed you didn’t know the economy was already good when Trump took office. Trump should fall on his knees and thank Obama for the economy since that’s the only reason he has a chance to be elected.

I heard Darrell Issa is floating the idea of running for this seat.

592de4e0e4b00249e68a5c20_1459305809474-uuats4_t_1496180018052_360_640_400.gif

If it makes you feel better, I’m not voting against Trump based on any assault allegations. I’m voting against him because I don’t think the president should have the mind of an emotionally unstable teenager with a learning disability.
I vote for him on policy and results.

I'll post this again:

Trump is getting things done that I am for. I doubt any of the other choices would have except for maybe Ted Cruz.
My taxes went down this year.
Unemployment is low.
The economy is doing well.
He is standing up against Abortion, which is one of the worst atrocities in the world.
Obamacare is almost dead again with no help from the RINOs.
He is appointing Conservative Judges to the courts. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is supporting our Military and Police.
He allowed our military to do what they do best without being handcuffed and kicked ISIS's ass.
He is fighting against illegal immigration with little help from the RINOs.
He is starting to get some of the wall built with no help from the RINOs and Sorry Ass DEMs.
He takes on the Liberal Media unlike any other Republican in the past.
He calls it like he sees it unapologetically.
He may just yet get a deal with North Korea. Time will tell and I would not bet against him.
Is he perfect? Of course not. Nobody is. Is he a sweet guy? No. I don't won't a nice guy in the White House. I want a Pitbull that fights for the change I want to see and so far he is doing just that. I don't care if he isn't eloquent in his speaking or is brash in his personality. This guy is doing great things for this country IMO and he will more than likely get re-elected because of it. I don't think we have seen this kind of success since Reagan.

VN Store

Back