DumbDooley Fails As OC

JohnWardForever

Okie St was short Three DB's ; Mizzou has Drew Lock at QB, and what does Dools call in the red zone with the game on the line? Off tackle, Off tackle, and on FOURTH Down; Slow Footed QB Keeper . Game over. That's why Dooley isn't .

Horrible play calling from DD. And Gundy playcallin was strange also. Running a fake punt after calling timeout was interesting. You don’t think someone on Mizzou sideline said “watch the fake”?

Reactions: JohnWardForever
The dumbest move in that game was Odom wasting a timeout to change his mind from going for 2 to make it a 1 possession game to kicking the PAT. They could have tied it with a FG at the end if he hadn't been an idiot.

Trying to discredit Dooley after his offense was the third highest scoring in the SEC and one that treated our defense like a middle school team? Also, factor in that Mizzou made a bowl while here in TN we can only dream of one.

Trying to discredit Dooley after his offense was the third highest scoring in the SEC and one that treated our defense like a middle school team? Also, factor in that Mizzou made a bowl while here in TN we can only dream of one.

Mizzou played a weak OOC schedule of defenses. And he has considerably more talent, some from Tennessee, than Tennessee had.

Good season for Dooley for sure but 3 straight runs after 2nd and 3 was not good at all

I thought Dooley wasn't calling plays? At least that's what I read several times on here after Missouri boat raced us. I'm all for smack talk but it looks stupid doing it to a guy that just hung 50 on us

Reactions: SolidRockGolf
... But that don't count... 😂

Okie St was short Three DB's ; Mizzou has Drew Lock at QB, and what does Dools call in the red zone with the game on the line? Off tackle, Off tackle, and on FOURTH Down; Slow Footed QB Keeper . Game over. That's why Dooley isn't .

Pretty sure it was an option where the QB read whether or not to hand it off to the RB.

But yes, call sucked.

I thought Dooley wasn't calling plays? At least that's what I read several times on here after Missouri boat raced us. I'm all for smack talk but it looks stupid doing it to a guy that just hung 50 on us

Didn’t you know how it works on that sideline?

If Missouri has a bad or terrible play, Dooley called it in.

If Missouri runs a good or great play, someone else on the sideline had to call it in because Dooley managed to get his head stuck in a honeypot yet again.

The dumbest move in that game was Odom wasting a timeout to change his mind from going for 2 to make it a 1 possession game to kicking the PAT. They could have tied it with a FG at the end if he hadn't been an idiot.

Or if the kicker doesn’t kick the ball so low that anyone in the stadium could have blocked it, they would have been able to kick a FG to take the lead with a minute left instead.

Didn’t you know how it works on that sideline?

If Missouri has a bad or terrible play, Dooley called it in.

If Missouri runs a good or great play, someone else on the sideline had to call it in because Dooley managed to get his head stuck in a honeypot yet again.
A
Really? NO. Dooley is the OC and in Charge; that's all Ive heard all year. It certainly looked like DD was calling the plays during the timeout at the end. I'm perfectly willing to give Credit; and also criticize when warranted. This was . Twice in the red zone and you come away with nothing? When Okie St had 3 dbs OUT? Cmon.

Derek DumbDumb getting ripped by national media for calling the 4th down bootleg with slow footed Lock

Mizzou played a weak OOC schedule of defenses. And he has considerably more talent, some from Tennessee, than Tennessee had.

It's Mizzou. And it's not like our OOC was light years better. We played one good OOC team.

He deserves discrediting. Watching that bowl game reaffirms what a moron he is.

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back