Dumb stuff I want.

I love motorcycles from afar especially some of 40-50s Indians.... but my dad's friend lost his leg riding a bike when I was young and it made an impression on me. Crazy guy still rode his bikes afterwards, but would just ride at night when traffic was low. Then the first time riding was with a friend on his dirt bike, and he was an idiot and wrecked us doing stupid stuff when I was like 10-12. Luckily they were slow wrecks in the mud. So even though I like watching them and seeing them at shows, I just have decided I prefered all my apendages too much. Still I been threatening to get a bike for years...at this point I'm doubt it will happen. I really like the older bikes..... they just had a sexiness, prob ride like crap though for a boy my age and size.

So since I'm not actually riding, I tend to take an artistic take..and I just think some of these models are the most beautiful....like the 841.
Indian-841-740x493.jpg

I love motorcycles from afar especially some of 40-50s Indians.... but my dad's friend lost his leg riding a bike when I was young and it made an impression on me. Crazy guy still rode his bikes afterwards, but would just ride at night when traffic was low. Then the first time riding was with a friend on his dirt bike, and he was an idiot and wrecked us doing stupid stuff when I was like 10-12. Luckily they were slow wrecks in the mud. So even though I like watching them and seeing them at shows, I just have decided I prefered all my apendages too much. Still I been threatening to get a bike for years...at this point I'm doubt it will happen. I really like the older bikes..... they just had a sexiness, prob ride like crap though for a boy my age and size.

So since I'm not actually riding, I tend to take an artistic take..and I just think some of these models are the most beautiful....like the 841.
View attachment 574239
I think riding the speed limit is rush enough, especially with how people drive. I hadn’t rode since I was a kid, but when I hit 40 I decided I wasn’t going the rest of my life without riding again.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
I'm driving a van atm. Pretty much polar opposite, but any time I see a bike, I feel the need to make my van a security wall between the asshats and the bikes. Many of my friends are bikers.... they are homies. I feel a need to protect. Always make sure there is buffer.

Reactions: CubsFanTN

View attachment 574239
Moto Guzzi loved it. My father had an Indian Chief in the late '40s. He gave it up when courting my mother.

I have a 2 wt bamboo, 2 wt Thomas & Thomas, 3 and 4 wt Sage, 4, 6 and 8 wt TFO and a 9 wt Sage. I have a TRL 10 wt but I'd be afraid to catch anything on it. I'd like to get the newest TFO in an 8 and a medium quality 11 wt Sage. Got 2 new Lamson reels this fall.
Ever build your own rod? I've built a few many years ago and really enjoyed them. I liked the idea that I can put the spine of the rod blank the way I want it. It changes how it casts and or how it sets on a strike.

VN Store

Back