Duke Shenanigans

nothing to see here but a crooked lawyer that got caught

While he may be as crooked as a question mark, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s lying about this particular situation.

Is there a higher possibility that he’s lying? No doubt but ya never know, he was awfully specific about his details in those tweets

where's your proof? folks who believe that 'everybody does it' must lead really paranoid lives
Well, we know for a fact guys at other top programs have gotten paid to go there.

I suppose you can honestly believe that all of Duke's players over the years have gone there for free, but there's a word for that, and it ain't a river in Egypt.

Reactions: feathersax
Well, we know for a fact guys at other top programs have gotten paid to go there.

I suppose you can honestly believe that all of Duke's players over the years have gone there for free, but there's a word for that, and it ain't a river in Egypt.
I never said I believed it but it's good to have some proof instead of assuming

That K has played the me no nothing card for a long time.
He’s likely smart enough that he really doesn’t know much, certainly no details. Besides, he’s at one of the few blue blood programs where he could literally commit multiple homicides on video and get away with it.

where's your proof? folks who believe that 'everybody does it' must lead really paranoid lives

Lol, there’s always one who believes everything is sunshine and roses.

College sports have been dirty for a long time.
Schools paying kids would mean pay cuts for some

Reactions: volfanhill
Lol, there’s always one who believes everything is sunshine and roses.

College sports have been dirty for a long time.
Schools paying kids would mean pay cuts for some

LOL..i never said that i thought it was sunshine & roses...if it's so wide spread, then why even talk about it?

LOL..i never said that i thought it was sunshine & roses...if it's so wide spread, then why even talk about it?

Obviously for a long time they didn’t. To sit here and say Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Kansas don’t bend the rules is ridiculous. To continue to play at that high level year in and out they’re either bending a little or a lot.

Everybody cheats it’s just how far they’re willing to go.

Well, NCAA final threw the book at Duke today. Cal Poly got hit for extra benefits today for stipends paid for books. Never thought the NCAA would be so upset with Duke.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back