DT is the strength of this team

Dobbs 4 Heisman

All the talk about the ends but my goodness we have to give major props to the interior guys.

I've bad mouthed Danny O'Brien and Kendal Vickers all off-season and I'm here to apologize. I am happy to be made into a fool by them. Both have been beasts the first 2 games. Absolute animals.

Shy Tuttle back like he never left. The kid is just special. Future 1st round pick.

And Kahlil is a hell of a 4th option. Looks great. Moving great. And making plays.

All in all, I can't think of a better 4 man rotation. And we still got Alexis Johnson waiting in the wings.

We're loaded at DT boys.

Reactions: 10 people
D4H, you still think Justin Martin is so much better than Emmanual Moseley after those two PI penalties and his blown contain on that touchdown run?

There's more to football than what a guy looks like running around in shorts during the summer.

Reactions: 1 person
D4H, you still think Justin Martin is so much better than Emmanual Moseley after those two PI penalties and his blown contain on that touchdown run?

There's more to football than what a guy looks like running around in shorts during the summer.

Martin and Moseley both looked bad.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Buchanan pushing to start. He got some playing time tonight alongside Cam Sutton.

Yep and I remember him telling me O'brien couldn't hold Vickers jock and I was pretty much a fool to think he was currently one of our best DTs. I'm cool with people having a different opinion but to act like they know everything and their opinion is always the right one gets to me. At least he admitted he was wrong, that's a step in the right direction.

All the talk about the ends but my goodness we have to give major props to the interior guys.

I've bad mouthed Danny O'Brien and Kendal Vickers all off-season and I'm here to apologize. I am happy to be made into a fool by them. Both have been beasts the first 2 games. Absolute animals.

Shy Tuttle back like he never left. The kid is just special. Future 1st round pick.

And Kahlil is a hell of a 4th option. Looks great. Moving great. And making plays.

All in all, I can't think of a better 4 man rotation. And we still got Alexis Johnson waiting in the wings.

We're loaded at DT boys.

According to John Brice, the team brought 13 d lineman and played 13 d lineman. Those guys are the difference makers for Team 120.

Yep and I remember him telling me O'brien couldn't hold Vickers jock and I was pretty much a fool to think he was currently one of our best DTs. I'm cool with people having a different opinion but to act like they know everything and their opinion is always the right one gets to me. At least he admitted he was wrong, that's a step in the right direction.

If O'Brien played like this last year, he wouldn't have won most improved player at spring practice.

The kid has taken his game up 10 fold. He'll be a NFL player and I never thought that was the case before.

Vickers is also real good so it's not a diss to say O'Brien isn't better than him.

I'm just glad both are on our team.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back