Drunk, Ticked Off and Wanting to vent

BlackCreekVol

Maybe Next Year
Have at it Vol Nation! I'm for one am damn tired of supporting this product year in and out. Voice your frustration. we can pretend like all is good tomorrow......

Have at it Vol Nation! I'm for one am damn tired of supporting this product year in and out. Voice your frustration. we can pretend like all is good tomorrow......
It's really easy. Just turn off the television or pick another team. And honestly, just to get real, Who the F*** cares if you're tired of supporting them? I promise you nobody does. This post alone does not support them so just move on. When your emotion starts and stops with the win/loss of today, it shows the level of mentality you have. Maybe UT will suck this year, or next year Maybe they won't. We played a team today that was our equal except for a quarterback who played like a Heisman candidate today and a group of receivers who could catch it. We are rebuilding, they are not. I'm not pretending all is good tomorrow. I think we have a building process. If we're in the same spot mid season next year, let's light it on fire. But if you quit on the team, don't come back.

Matter of a couple plays..I realize we got destroyed but if right before the half they call that penalty on illegal hit to the head..then to start the second half we had them 3rd and 7 or so and miss a tackle then It’s off to the races ..woulda been a 3 and out and 10 to 7 game..all be it we still have a **** ton of overrated players ..KONGbo sux

I hear you, dude... it's tough. I was hoping we'd prove some people wrong in game one, but the end result was just what everyone was predicting. I'll keep rooting for these kids. GT played gutsy... I think he has a lot of potential. Couple other guys had some good plays too. We got manhandled up front by WVU... what can you say...?

Reactions: weallvol
I was more surprised that high school, balding, **** of a coach, Holgersen, actually has it rolling.
Shows the effect of eight years, implementing your system and building. He had a converted low level QB who lit us up at receiver. It ain’t gonna happen overnight.

Reactions: bnhunt
It's really easy. Just turn off the television or pick another team. And honestly, just to get real, Who the F*** cares if you're tired of supporting them? I promise you nobody does. This post alone does not support them so just move on. When your emotion starts and stops with the win/loss of today, it shows the level of mentality you have. Maybe UT will suck this year, or next year Maybe they won't. We played a team today that was our equal except for a quarterback who played like a Heisman candidate today and a group of receivers who could catch it. We are rebuilding, they are not. I'm not pretending all is good tomorrow. I think we have a building process. If we're in the same spot mid season next year, let's light it on fire. But if you quit on the team, don't come back.

This mentality right here is why I can't stand Tennessee football right now. I can't just pick another team. This team is a part of me. It is my home..... but we should not be wiling to accept that the last 10 years is the best we've got to offer. Just voicing my frustration. Apologies if that offends you snowflake

I would like to add to that, that this is probably the best WV team they (WV) can expect to have and give CJP a shot at them by the end of the season and the outcome won't look anywhere near like it did today .... at least that's my humble opinion at this point ... and give him time to get the physicality he wants, whether by instilling it into what he's got to work with or recruiting what he wants, and this type of team (WV) will be an automatic win, and you can't get there from here by wishing it could happen overnight ...

This mentality right here is why I can't stand Tennessee football right now. I can't just pick another team. This team is a part of me. It is my home..... but we should not be wiling to accept that the last 10 years is the best we've got to offer. Just voicing my frustration. Apologies if that offends you snowflake.

Oh I'm not offended. If I see a donkey repeatedly bashing his head into a fence post, it's no offense to me. Donkeys will do as they do.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

I care, I like VFL's like him far more than coach worshipers like you who dont really give a crap and just want to be Mr Superior Vol fan. You guys have been wrong for a decade so I would stop with the lecturing!

holy sh*t sum of you all are sensitive.Brand new Hc and all new assistants been on job 9 months total now.Brand new offensive and defensive systeams.Players from Butch that prob don't fit Pruitt systems but gotta work with what you got.Wh ole team is trying to find their way,from coaches to players erc.Whoever thought we win 60-0 is crazy.Sit down sugar tits,drink a cold one enjoy the ride.If by 2020 we still look like this then grab ur ptichforks.

This mentality right here is why I can't stand Tennessee football right now. I can't just pick another team. This team is a part of me. It is my home..... but we should not be wiling to accept that the last 10 years is the best we've got to offer. Just voicing my frustration. Apologies if that offends you snowflake
Don’t you know you’re suppose to enjoy that 💩 sandwich and not complain that it has been tasting like 💩 for a long time? 😂

Reactions: LocoVol
I care, I like VFL's like him far more than coach worshipers like you who dont really give a crap and just want to be Mr Superior Vol fan. You guys have been wrong for a decade so I would stop with the lecturing!

Lol. I could care less who the coach is. I am a fan of the University of Tennessee. No matter what he circumstance. I can say we're having a bad year but still love the Vols. I can also cheer for them knowing full well a coach isn't going to last. It was obvious Butch was gone if he didn't have a good year last year but I watched every game and didn't rant and rave. "Wrong for a decade..." Not sure what that even means. It was a mistake the way Fulmer was dealt with and the fact that nobody slowed the process shows how easy it is to change things when careful thought isn't given. Dooley was supposed to be a legacy hire. It didn't work out. Everybody loved Butch for a while. I can almost throw a rock at UT from my house and have lived here for more than 40 years with parents both graduating from UT, grandparents who were influential members of UT hospital and its growth. The other grandfather was a groundskeeper at UT for many years. No boasting there but simply to say that when we fail, we move to next week and see if we can get better. If we don't too many times, we move on with the coaches. But until then, Go vols!

I expected a 6-6 season at the best, but for us to show improvement each week, even in a loss. We didn't show any improvement over last season.

I've got to disagree here. JG has improved tremendously. Offense looks better too. Once we get a few hiccups worked out in the O line we are golden. Or should I say Oranged.

Now defense on the other hand looked much worse. Looked like a complete dumpster fire.

We are going to need help from a higher power to turn that D around this season.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

VN Store

Back