Drunk Post Thread-Part II: Zoner Style

Alter!!!!

Freak, Bannnnnnnnnnn!!! Him!!!

Sorry, just looked back at this thread. I'm sorry if I imposed. On top of the Alabama game I had taken the FE which is an 8 hour test for engineering students. I know the Zoners are a tight group and I'm sorry for disturbing. I saw drunken thread and at that time I thought I belonged.

Sorry, just looked back at this thread. I'm sorry if I imposed. On top of the Alabama game I had taken the FE which is an 8 hour test for engineering students. I know the Zoners are a tight group and I'm sorry for disturbing. I saw drunken thread and at that time I thought I belonged.

Please stay. Slice is an idoit.

pass is a pass. What do you plan on doing? Not sure how far along you are.

Barring catastrophe, I'm graduating this semester and have a job lined up at a Geotechnical firm in Chattanooga. I still want to attend the UT job fair to get more offers. I'm from the Chattanooga area so I am biased, but I'm also a big fan of Nashville so I would be happy with a job there too.

Barring catastrophe, I'm graduating this semester and have a job lined up at a Geotechnical firm in Chattanooga. I still want to attend the UT job fair to get more offers. I'm from the Chattanooga area so I am biased, but I'm also a big fan of Nashville so I would be happy with a job there too.

Where did you grow up in the noog? Been there off and on since '92.

Where did you grow up in the noog? Been there off and on since '92.

Not exactly in the noog, but about 45 minutes north in Rhea County. I'm pretty much in the middle of Knoxville and Chattanooga but my family always favored Chatty. If you are familiar with the area, please don't think less of me haha.

Not exactly in the noog, but about 45 minutes north in Rhea County. I'm pretty much in the middle of Knoxville and Chattanooga but my family always favored Chatty. If you are familiar with the area, please don't think less of me haha.

Grew up in red bank so these aholes can go **** themselves.

that was a joke.
usually someone with so few post shows up here its a formerly banned poster.
you will see a lot of gtfo posts. think of that as the zone way of saying howdy new guy.

that was a joke.
you will see a lot of gtfo posts. think of that as the zone way of saying howdy new guy.
That isn't true. I think Blu would like to have sex with him.

that was a joke.

Not a banned poster, but I usually have the same opinion as some other poster and I don't have some inside knowledge so I don't see the point in posting the same thing someone else has already posted. That explains the low post count.

Not a banned poster, but I usually have the same opinion as some other poster and I don't have some inside knowledge so I don't see the point in posting the same thing someone else has already posted. That explains the low post count.
Did that Blupotato guy have his way with you yet?

VN Store

Back