Drinkwitz - "We stand on business"

That irrelevant coach may not even be there next time we play them. If he is, just win and move on.

Missouri is such an after thought. Following their best season in years, nobody cares.

Logic would dictate that we will play them in 25

Drink bought himself quite a bit of time with Mizzus success last year. Unless they completely bottom out and go 2-10 or something, he's safe so Drink should still be the coach in 25.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don’t expect Mizzou to ge anywhere NEAR the championship game this fall

I dont either but i have seen Vegas spots putting the Vols over/under at 8.5 wins and Misery at o/u 9.5 wins for next season. We have a tougher schedule for sure but I still think we win 9 maybe 10 and they are an 8 win team at best next year. Guess we will see. Nobody gives a damn about stinking Missouri though. Who would ever choose them over UT and Knoxville? Insanity.

Eli looks ridiculous because he got steam rolled two years in a row and then finally wins a game and made himself look like an even bigger asshat. If he’s even still around next time we play them, just whoop ‘em again and leave the stupid quips to him.

Look at the video. His players weren't right behind him. However that may be, I'm glad Drinkwitz has now publicly admitted he was a "jackass" to shout like that and run away.

Now he's an even bigger jackass for blaming it on his players! 😂 tHeY mAdE mE dO iT!

Still waiting for his story about who made him shout at the Tennessee basketball bench on Feb. 21. Prolly his mom made him do that one! 😂

Heupel at mid-field next Fall "THAT'S how Business is DONE!"
I guarantee you, when we next play MO, and it won't be regular season next fall (if it were, Dimwitz wouldn't have acted that way), CJH will never behave like a loser (see Dimwitz). He'll walk out to the middle of the field, shake the other coach's hand, and get to planning the next game's strategy. That's a real coach.

Who's Drinkwitz?
AWWWW, come now, Arrested! Isn't it obvious what and who he is. Ok, here's a clue. Speak his name slowly using two syllables. He calls it mouth rinse, but you and me, we know better, don't we? 😈

Hey Heup, baby, next game, don't take your foot off the gas. Put the truck in 15th gear and floor the pedal. Run 'em over, Josh, take a bite out of your ham sandwich and smile while doing it.

So he should avoid criticism for saying something because he was keeping a promise to say it?

OK, let's blame the guy who made that promise. . . oh, wait

Now that he has revealed what it meant it sounds even more stupid to say to another coach because it was nothing that CJH had said to him or in a press conference nor one of our players. If he had been saying it after ever one of their wins then it would make since but just out of the blue makes you sound arrogant and stupid.

I hate losing to lowly Mizzou (they earned it, however).
This century (and we are 23 seasons into it), Mizzou and Tennessee are pretty comparable. If you add back Pruitt's vacated wins, we have a 173-121 to 171-121 edge on them record wise. This is the lifetime/memory of today's oldest college athletes, not to mention recruits. It's not palatable to those of us who lived through the 90's, but outside of our fanbase, particularly among younger people who didn't live through the 90's, alot of people see us the same way.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back