Drew Richmond?

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Just curious. Anyone who lives on the west coast and cared enough to peek, how is/was Drew Richardson faring as a USC Trojan?

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeecountyvol
He was terrible.

Tell him that to his face. But I concur, while here, he didn't play well. That doesn't prevent me from wishing him the best all the same. His change of venue seems to have worked out quite well for him. Sorry, you harbor the need to disparage him instead of wishing him well. But then, this is VN.

Last edited:
Tell him that to his face. But I concur, while here, he didn't play well. That doesn't prevent me from him the best all the same. His change of venue seems to have worked out quite well for him. Sorry, you harbor the need to disparage him instead of wishing him well. But then, this is VN.
Good stuff. He was terrible. No offense to you but it is what it is. Nice kid I’m sure. Enjoy!

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

I wish you and those who don't do. There are times it seems we have VN'ers who hate out former players. I could understand that for Janzen Jackson types whose behavior demanded they be booted from the team, then went out and committed murder. Or becoming an all-around thug. But like Richmond who left and bettered themselves elsewhere? And without putting down the UT every chance they got? But nevermind, I for one am glad he made the most of a fresh start. I hope the same for Dormady too.

Reactions: sierraorange
I wish you and those who don't do. There are times it seems we have VN'ers who hate out former players. I could understand that for Janzen Jackson types whose behavior demanded they be booted from the team, then went out and committed murder. Or becoming an all-around thug. But like Richmond who left and bettered themselves elsewhere? And without putting down the UT every chance they got? But nevermind, I for one am glad he made the most of a fresh start. I hope the same for Dormady too.
No hate...indifference. There was some who wailed when he left...I didn’t. Not sure how much he bettered HIMSELF...we were definitely better without him. Would wish him good luck if I could muster a care

Tell him that to his face. But I concur, while here, he didn't play well. That doesn't prevent me from wishing him the best all the same. His change of venue seems to have worked out quite well for him. Sorry, you harbor the need to disparage him instead of wishing him well. But then, this is VN.

He answered your question. No need to be so defensive.

Reactions: butchna
Strange how our fan base blows up a 21 yr old young man but defends our coaches when they screw up worse.

Strange how our fan base blows up a 21 yr old young man but defends our coaches when they screw up worse.
Lil dramatic. The WHOLE fanbase doesn’t act as one. Most negative reactions to Richmond’s transfer would veer to indifference. I didn’t feel it was something worth mourning...pretty far stretch from “blowing up”. Coaches had a rough start and closed strong...if they hadn’t any defense of them would have been as vigorous as at the four game mark.

VN Store

Back