Drew Richmond to USC

That says something about both Tennessee and USC. He knows he has been recruited over at Tennessee and thinks he has a realistic chance to play at USC.
Or he has some real personal issues with some people here (coaches, players). I wish him well, but I won't miss him, it obviously wasn't working out for either party.

I can't help but think back to what a steal his recruitment felt like for us back in 2015... He was committed to Ole Miss for 5 months and flipped just before NSD. Butch worked hard to get him... but like so many others, he just never developed.

He was a Prima Donna , bigger than anyone in high school didn't have work , SEC is BIG MAN football got work and be hungry I never saw that from him in game
glad he's gone don't want don't need , 1 more Butch holdover gone …………..GO VOLS

Reactions: GulfCoasterVol
There are a lot classless responses in this thread. The young man sounds like he is growing up and becoming a man. Mentoring and coaching is an awesome thing. I loved coaching my son's little league baseball and football team's it was the most frustrating and fun experiences that I have had in my life. I missed it when my son said he was done playing. I wish this young man well and I hope he finds his calling in life.

I assume that it's safe to say that Drew Richmond won't be saying he went to school at Tennessee on Sunday nights if he gets into the NFL.

There are a lot classless responses in this thread. The young man sounds like he is growing up and becoming a man. Mentoring and coaching is an awesome thing. I loved coaching my son's little league baseball and football team's it was the most frustrating and fun experiences that I have had in my life. I missed it when my son said he was done playing. I wish this young man well and I hope he finds his calling in life.
You have to realize there are lots of 12-17 year old kids that post on this site. Just ignor their juvenile comments.

VN Store

Back