Drew Pember in transfer portal

Good luck to him. Was always a massive reach at this level. Would probably be a good rotation guy for TTech or Martin.

He is only one of about 4 players that will do better and have a better chance to play at a Mid Major. Looking forward to who we've got coming in.

Well how many on this board are ready to apologize and tell me I was right on this one??

Iā€™ll remind you guys I saw him play in the state tourney in Hs and told you he would never help us win a damn thing. Many argued

I was right AGAIN

Well how many on this board are ready to apologize and tell me I was right on this one??

Iā€™ll remind you guys I saw him play in the state tourney in Hs and told you he would never help us win a damn thing. Many argued

I was right AGAIN
I just know youā€™re going to be reminding us what you said about Corey Walker not playing AAU ball if he transfers this offseason šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t remember if I said anything but I know I thought your theory was bogus. Might need to eat crow on that one

Last edited:
I always felt he should take the first open shot he got. He wasn't on the court for anything else yet he was a reluctant shooter.

Gaines and maybe Walker
Unfortunately ur likely right. Walker is the only one of the bunch that can play @ this level and will never get a chance because he's in Barnes doghouse. Uros, and EJ on the other hand are Barnes lap dogs, and likely won't go anywhere, even though they can't cross the lines on a BB court without tripping. Pathetic.

Unfortunately ur likely right. Walker is the only one of the bunch that can play @ this level and will never get a chance because he's in Barnes doghouse. Uros, and EJ on the other hand are Barnes lap dogs, and likely won't go anywhere, even though they can't cross the lines on a BB court without tripping. Pathetic.
šŸ™„ Imagine having this embarrassing take. Yep Barnes chooses not to play Walker because he just doesn't like him. No good reason.

I was right AGAIN
LOL!

VN Store

Back