Doug Mathews, Jimmy Hyams, Wes Rucker…

I like CDM and Jimmy Hyams. Listen to Jimmy about every day. I don't have the opportunity to listen to Rucker. I didn't listen to Hyams for a long time based off opinions posted about him. Mistake on my end.

Wes is a good reporter but he comes across as a major d**k. Smarmy and Full of himself. I’ve watched him move up in his career since he was here in Chattanooga and he’s just gotten more arrogant. That’s my only issue with him.

I don't know his history, but his writing is egocentric. Jumped out at me right away.

Been following Wes Rucker's coverage for a long time, he tends to have a very fair perspective on the school.

Same. The GoVols 247 podcast is the best one about UT sports. Wes is far and away the best reporter on the beat.

That he’s been able to accomplish it after having a stroke at an abnormally young age is beyond remarkable.

As an adult if I don’t agree with someone or dislike someone’s opinions on the internet especially on message boards I usually just scroll on past giving zero thoughts about it. It’s just my opinion bruh!
Then why didn't you just scroll on past giving zero thoughts about it instead of acknowledging his response, but not answering his question?

What is it you don’t like about them? Is it because they talk about the Vols so much? Are you a Vol fan.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

VN Store

Back