Dooley would have coached a better game..

I REALLY hate to even say this, but I believe Derek POS Dooley would have coached a better game than Jones. Dooley would have won this game 45-14. I hate that m f er more than anybody, but his teams did take care of business against inferior opponents...hell he crushed most of them. I haven't seen much of an improvement with Jones, and its really disappointing and disheartening. I guess I expected a well-coached team. Im not impressed at all to say the least.

Barbara Fooley? Please post to Dallas sites moving forward.

I REALLY hate to even say this, but I believe Derek POS Dooley would have coached a better game than Jones. Dooley would have won this game 45-14. I hate that m f er more than anybody, but his teams did take care of business against inferior opponents...hell he crushed most of them. I haven't seen much of an improvement with Jones, and its really disappointing and disheartening. I guess I expected a well-coached team. Im not impressed at all to say the least.

OP and his merry band of Idiots that "Liked" his post, should:
1. Turn in their VFL Cards.
2. Start rooting for a real "winner" (or is that weiner) like Vandy.
3. Be permanently kicked off VN for being DAs.

Y'all need to find that clue, quickly!

Top 5 dumb post of all time.

Dooley would have lost 52 to 7. But thinks for the laugh.

Congratulations! You win the most stupidest thread on VolNation Award!

Starting to scare me as well

By the wall Dooley had the best offense in UT history and went 5-7. If jones had those guys last year he would of went 10-2 or so.

Congratulations on winning dumba$$ thread of the day!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure what happens to people on game day. Hopefully it's alcohol related. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley is the reason we are in the shape we are in today. Schemes only work with players. Coach Dooley didn't recruit, didn't coach and alienated just about everyone from the past. His best year was his first and he was using "what's his names" team. It only got worse from there. Our mess didn't get made in a year and wont be corrected in a year.

Haha oh brother get lost. Dooley went to overtime with UAB and lost to Kentucky with a wide receiver playing QB. If Dooley didn't have some of the talented players he had on his roster it would have been even worse.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]

What we have now is basically the same team as last year….minus the big play-makers. What else did you expect for this season? Talent’s not there and it will be at least 2 years before the Vols can play with the “big boys”. Get use to it. It’ll get worse before it gets better. If you want to blame someone blame Hamilton. Jones isn’t responsible for today’s talent.

Well, the effort has been better and we are causing and getting some turnovers- but, overall, it has been a disappointing year thus far

I hope all of these OPs read what they post when the sober up from the alcohol or butthurt and regret all of these poop threads.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back