Don't let rival fanbases get to you with the Vitello hate

Just trying to help. You boys need to act like you play in the SEC.

HA. “Just trying to help,” Sure, you are. Whatever. Take the unsolicited advice and shove it. Talk about preachy and self-righteous. 🙄

Also, if I recall, after last season, your fanbase unbashedly trolled ours over how Coach V was going to take the LSU job. 🤔

Last edited:
I’d like to know why Arkansas fans hate us so much and also why everyone else in the SEC cheers for them. Their fans are approaching UGA/Gator intolerable. I don’t get it.

They would tell you it's because of the dust up last season between Tony and Dave Van Horn. They view Tony as the upstart, smart-a## who disrespected their grande dame coach. But it's really because they fear Tony will build a perennial powerhouse here and not there.

They would tell you it's because of the dust up last season between Tony and Dave Van Horn. They view Tony as the upstart, smart-a## who disrespected their grande dame coach. But it's really because they fear Tony will build a perennial powerhouse here and not there.
They really got their panties in a wad over that argument huh lol. Pathetic. This is why being a Vol fan is the best. We don’t give a rats behind about other programs.

I actually prefer the TigerRant. Do you ever wonder why we root for Arky (our baseball rival), yet can't seem to do so for the Vols?
Lemme guess. “Vol fans are classless”. Which is a crock of $h!t. There’s not another fanbase that toots their own horn more for their baseball team than Arky. There’s also not another fanbase that stalks other teams quite like they do against the Vols. No, TN baseball is not a blue-blood program, but there is absolutely 0 argument that TV is building a power on Rocky Top. And spare me the “act like you’ve been there before bs”. Y’all have hated TN and our fans before they were good. We’re a passionate fanbase win or lose and I am damn proud to be a Vol fan. So… you can kindly go eff yourself. Have nice day. 👋

I actually prefer the TigerRant. Do you ever wonder why we root for Arky (our baseball rival), yet can't seem to do so for the Vols?

TigerRant…the same forum that had several threads lamenting and questioning the Jay Johnson hire during the season. Since that forum is your preference, Saturday night boredom must’ve led you here with an account created today.

And no, we haven’t wondered. We can see right through “the establishment” talk.

Bye.

Last edited:
TigerRant…the same forum that had several threads lamenting and questioning the Jay Johnson hire during the season. Since that forum is your preference, Saturday night boredom must’ve led you here with the grand total of six posts to your name.

And no, we haven’t wondered. We can see right through “the establishment” talk.

Bye.
A preference for a forum that is the epitome of classless. It’s pretty much ran by a bunch of Arky fans and their minions. They treat TN, A&M fans and women horribly aside from from a fem hog that calls herself Piggilicious lol. It’s like a car crash you can’t stop from staring in disbelief of the pure horror. Trash. Straight trash. That’s including some so called Vol fans named Smokeyone, Serraneux, and Volmarime.

VN Store

Back