The Impeachment Thread

You actually believe this has anything to do with anything other than Trump?
I'll break it down for you.....it doesn't. It's all about Trump and nothing else.
Forget the conspiracies and the deep state nonsense.
Trump is horrendously despicable, should have never been nominated, should have never won, and should be removed as soon as legally possible.
That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

To the point of showing the lefts true colors on national Tv like Bill Maher did when he wished a recession on this country . You can’t talk about the Democrats being champions of the poor and economically oppressed then turn around and wish a recession on those people without being a hypocrite . I’m sure though he will have his chauffeur drive him down to a soup kitchen so he can volunteer a few days .

I think in the end 5-8 GOP senators will vote to convict Romney Burr Sasse Collins Murkowski are the most likely and depending on polls McSally Gardner Ernst...if all 8 vote to impeach it would still be 12 short of the number to convict....oh and a bonus prediction? Trump wins a 2nd term but leaves Pence off the ticket cause they are not compatible...and runs with Rand Paul

I think in the end 5-8 GOP senators will vote to impeach Romney Burr Sasse Collins Murkowski are the most likely and depending on polls McSally Gardner Ernst...if all 8 vote to impeach it would still be 12 short of the number to convict....oh and a bonus prediction? Trump wins a 2nd term but leaves Pence off the ticket cause they are not compatible...and runs with Rand Paul

I like Paul but I don't see him hitching his wagon to Trump

Nah, Mitch was wrong about not confirming Obama's SCOTUS nominee, and he will be wrong again with not allowing the impeachment trial to go to the Senate pre-2020 election.

Oh I think he will let it go through and be voted down . But they will get ever ounce of publicity out of it they can just like the dems are doing now . Then he will say we decided to let the voters decide in 2020

Well, this will allow long haired dude enough speculation to last until next year, at least.
giphy.gif

Oh I think he will let it go through and be voted down . But they will get ever ounce of publicity out of it they can just like the dems are doing now . Then he will say we decided to let the voters decide in 2020
That doesn't make sense. Why would he let it go through, then to say we will let the voters decide?

Moscow Mitch ain't going to let it come to a vote in the Senate. He is going to pull the same crap he did with Obama's SCOTUS nominee.

That doesn't make sense. Why would he let it go through, then to say we will let the voters decide?

Moscow Mitch ain't going to let it come to a vote in the Senate. He is going to pull the same crap he did with Obama's SCOTUS nominee.

Can he do that?

They will vote no . Then he will explain in a great public announcement as to why they did it and how they will let the voters decide in an election for themselves like it should be done . Optics and publicity .

Last edited:

You can cite a poll to support whatever point you wish to make. Per a recent poll in "Quinnipiac", 55% of Americans approve of the impeachment inquiry, while 48% backed both impeachment and Donald Trump's removal from office, whereas only 46% opposed Trump's removal from office.

Also, Donald Trump's approval ratings are at their lowest point since the government shut down ended the last week of January. Donald Trump often says that "Rasmussen Reports" is his favorite poll. Trump frequently tweets their results when they have him at or over 50%. Today, "Rasmussen Reports" has Trump's approval rating at 43%. I doubt that Trump will be tweeting that one out. Trump's "Real Clear Politics" Average Approval Rating among all of the current polls being listed, is just 41.8%. That is also his lowest approval rating since the government shut down ended 9 months ago.

I was told he can hold on, but do not think he can just dismiss it. It could get interesting if he just sat on it until election time.
That has been my understanding (again, I could be wrong). I fully expect him to sit on it and pull the same crap he did with Obama's SCOTUS nominee.

The problem for Pence is that either he figured out what was going on and was too scared to act to stop it, or he is incredibly stupid that he didn't figure it out. I'd say its 50-50 between those two.

Either way he needs to go, too.
LOL! Can we not wait until the next election to try to remove them, or are they such a huge threat to the survival of the democracy?

LOL! Can we not wait until the next election to try to remove them, or are they such a huge threat to the survival of the democracy?

.......and to the Constitution......it's all fixing to burn down to the ground for the sleazy Democrats now.....
This new criminal investigation that's starting up will have Brennan & Clapper jumping off roof tops b4 long.

Reactions: VolnJC
.......and to the Constitution......it's all fixing to burn down to the ground for the sleazy Democrats now.....
This new criminal investigation that's starting up will have Brennan & Clapper jumping off roof tops b4 long.
My top Christmas wish is seeing President Trump personally handcuffing Comey, Clapper, and Brennan images (2).jpeg

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
This is breaking news >>>>>> Maybe this is posted & siap though >>>>>

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

Clapper, Comey, Brennan are all on their phones calling up lawyers this late at night picking a criminal defense lawyer...........is LG or EL getting their phones lit up tonight? Poop done hit the fan tonight....

Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct expanded based on new evidence, sources say

GOP reveals new Strzok texts concerning 'crescendo of leaks,' demands watchdog investigate

Last edited:
So sad...and there are many out there cheering this behind doors witch hunt on

Republicans have had closed door hearings in the House before. Didn't hear a peep about it then. But now that one committee is doing so (a committee made up of republicans and democrats, mind you) it is suddenly a coup? Lmao

**** boi Trey Gowdy already said there was a reason they didn't have open hearings. It was too distracting and the circus was too wild. So what makes it different now?

Reactions: BowlBrother85

VN Store

Back