The Impeachment Thread

The answer should have been obvious from my first post. It was explicitly answered six posts ago, which I’ve now quoted for you.

Your inability to keep up has nothing to do with what I do for a living.
I believe he is too. But with those big red buttons always showing and screaming PUSH ME ... I just. can’t. stop! 😂
🤷‍♂️😂 @hog88

Reactions: AirVol
How about you go back and read my post, pay attention about the "just being realistic" part.

I'll make it easy for you.

I don't care how many whistle blowing protections there are, the whistle blower is still going to run the risk of blow back. Sometimes you just have to take it in the *** for the greater good, if you are doing the right thing for the right reasons. Sometimes the biggest hurdle is that dang "if."

I'll repeat just so you don't miss it this time. I'm not saying that Trump's response is acceptable though, because I'm not. In UnTrump world, he would listen to his legal advisers and shut up about threatening the whistle blower. But there is no such thing, so he's going to be a jerk about it. Words, like actions, have consequences and I have no respect for all those, on both sides, who are really outdoing themselves with hyperbole and "parody" to try and score public opinion points.
You compared two people being prosecuted for breaking the law to one person who followed the law and is still being castigated for it.

Why? You just needed to get it off your chest at that particular moment that you don’t like both sides? In response to that particular post?

As entertaining as all this is, it really would be nice if both sides would just stop investigating each other and get back to work for our country.

Reactions: GVF
As entertaining as all this is, it really would be nice if both sides would just stop investigating each other and get back to work for our country.

That's a neat trick: Trump emgages in a long patterb of repeated and serious and illegal abuses of power and the Dems are supposed to look the other way because he can call for investigations, too?

Takes whataboutism to a whole new level. But clearly Trump muddying the waters is the plan here.

Reactions: zeppelin128
No worries girls, Barr and Durham are gonna get to the root of this corruption. That’s why the Dims are moving so fast to impeach.

Misfud is missing, maybe the Dims had him Arkancided.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol

VN Store

Back