Donald

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
I was just sitting here and thinking that we kind of forgot about him once he verbaled, so I just wanted to start a thread showing him some love.
Chris, you rock bro'. Go Orange. Notre Lame Sucks.

What do yall think about him getting playing time next year. Will it be in mop up games or will he get significant time?

I think he might get some significant time..one of our LB's will go down, it's bound to happen...one of our LB's gets hurt every year..at minimum one that is :ermm: I think he'll have some good playing time regardless..

well i hope that one of our LB's doesn't go down, well atleast i hope that's not what it's going to take for such a gifted player such as Donald to start his freshman year

good news is physically Donald is ready... he just needs to adjust. We'll find out how quickly he can interpret the speed of the college game in spring practice won't we.

Yea and i think that would be the only thing keeping him from starting right off because UT brings in some of the most competitive players in the country so im sure there will be some LB somewhere in that roster that will prove himself and earn a spot in the spring because the upperclassmen know about the incoming freshmen for the 07 season and they are not just going to give up a spot for them, so maybe this recruiting class will also bring out the best in the upperclassmen

Only a few graduate early. It depends on what classes they have left to pass to get into college I think. But most come in during the summer.

VN Store

Back