Donald Scout article

Damn straight the girls are hotter in knoxville! After last years visit to Notre Dame (I think I saw 2 attractive females the whole weekend) I would have to say that is a definite selling point :)

Most Catholic girls are pretty good looking where I'm from in Evansville, IN. I've never been to South Bend, mostly because I despise the Irish, but them not having very many hot girls is surprising to me.

Most Catholic girls are pretty good looking where I'm from in Evansville, IN. I've never been to South Bend, mostly because I despise the Irish, but them not having very many hot girls is surprising to me.

I'm from Evansville too even though I now live in Indy and it's always baffled me that Evansville girls are much better looking than Indy. Evansville is a hot bed for hotties there is no doubt about it.

I've been to South Bend a couple of times and both times didn't see anything worth looking at. It's miserably cold, the town itself is less than impressive, and the whole scene there besides football Saturday's is depressing.

Catholic school girls that are in a short plaid skirt is hot. Unfortunately, they are bigger girls in South Bend. I guess you have to have insulation for the cold.

I saw Chris Donald last night and he was eating a T bone steak, hmmmm coincidence? I think not ha ha

Ease up, it was a joke.

Besides, I don't think Donald wants to play @ Sam Houston State (where Bomar transfered) :p

Dawson, dont buy him the steak, buy him the steak house, buy his parents a house (ala Reggie Bush), give him a 50,000 a year job making sure the sprinklers come on, whatever it takes.

If I had the money, I would happen to "lose" it by his moms house with a UT sticker in there ha ha.
On a different note as well, I went to Huntingdon and saw Chris Donald drinking ORANGE JUICE. Could this be a sign?

he wants to pee in your food.
th_482chappelles_show_r_kelly_pee_on_you-general.jpg

VN Store

Back