Don’t do it..

25801VOL

V,B
Don’t get yourself all pumped up foe a classic SEC East battle between Florida and Tennessee. They’ve kept up their end, we haven’t. Don’t convince yourself that they’re beatable, don’t convince yourself that we stand a chance then get on here Saturday and raise bloody murder that our coaches and players suck. We’re lucky to compete with UK this year.

Don’t get yourself all pumped up foe a classic SEC East battle between Florida and Tennessee. They’ve kept up their end, we haven’t. Don’t convince yourself that they’re beatable, don’t convince yourself that we stand a chance then get on here Saturday and raise bloody murder that our coaches and players suck. We’re lucky to compete with UK this year.

How does your posts have 800 likes?

Reactions: VolunteerNut
Drunk me isn't going to be a fan of this plan.

As Kentucky scrapes by UTC. Kentucky will always be Kentucky.

Reactions: VolunteerNut

Our constant crying is stroking Florida’s ego.

I’ll support the Big Orange come he!! or high water!
Don’t be a florida nut hugger!
GBO! 🍊🍊🍊

Trolls are gonna troll......

Not getting pumped up, but I do think we match up decent with the spread and speed of this offense. Grantham is going to gas his D trying to get to the QB. If it is hooker starting I am betting on Hooker to make a few big plays because of an over zealous defense. The issue is, we need our recievers to not have drops and the QB not to overthrow or turn the ball over. These last three games I have seen a lot of recievers get a lot of seperation so that isn't the issue. Last time we beat Florida who was the QB? Dobbs was able to use his feet and the recievers stretched the field. I think our TE are gonna have a game Saturday, which hasn't been the case in years. Regardless of outcome, I think we make it more competitive than in recent years.

Reactions: Alto1
Lol what a loser

Thanks for telling me how to feel.

I feel much better now…

iu

How about since we have an idea of what the probable outcome of the game is, lets not ruin the rest of this week actually discussing it. Let us remain (quietly) with a fools hope for an upset rather than blather on about it or how far we have yet to go on the field.

Let us instead, this week, discuss far more important things - like where is the Girls of Florida thread? things of that nature.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Just what we need. Everybody has opinions, and most of them should be kept to the opining person's self. Adding one more to my Ignore List!

It’s fine for everyone to get pumped and excited for the rivalry game.. all that is being said is, once the game is over, don’t come complaining and bashing the team because ‘your’ expectations were unrealistic. I’m as excited as anyone. If we lose 52-10. I’m going to look for the positives. We shouldn’t be completing with the Gators this year. Talent wise anyways… I want to see growth and improvement. Don’t take our ‘your’ expectations on these kids who give their all every single day… while you sit on a couch and watch for entertainment.

Reactions: VolinMC

VN Store

Back