Just saying it’s possible

Reactions: KBVol
Georgia beats Florida

Georgia loses to Missouri, Auburn or A&M

Missouri beats Florida or Georgia

And

Missouri wins the East

Possible. Not likely though. Missouri is decent but woefully thin in spots. The stretch will be tough on them..

Georgia beats Florida

And

Missouri wins the East

I don't think Mizzou qualifies for the SECCG. So second place gets really important.

Georgia beats Florida

And

Missouri wins the East

Actually, be very surpised.

Mizzou's early schedule is always softer than Charmin.

Actually, be very surpised.

Mizzou's early schedule is always softer than Charmin.
Exactly. Just about everyone at SEC media days thought Mizzou would be undefeated until they got UGA. We’ll see how this plays out.

I think the NCAA will reduce some of its penalties in response to Mizzou’s appeal but it may be too late for the football team’s ban on bowls.

Maybe, but as we speak they can't go. They can decide who does if they beat a few down the stretch.
But Bryant is a one-year rental and it has always been difficult for Mizzou to load up for bear every year. Either way, Odoms is in some serious need of validation as the HC going forward.

Georgia beats Florida

And

Missouri wins the East

Mizzou will be a tough out for both Georgia and Florida, I think both games will be dogfights. Ole Miss coach commented on how physical Mizzou plays, that has been our greatest advantage since the Wyoming loss in my opinion. Pads pop a lot when Mizzou plays, that's great to see as a Mizzou fan.

Georgia is in trouble, they seem to be lost on offense when swift is under control. I'm really interested how they recover this week.
Florida is solid. I see them as the best team right now.

Question: if our ban is confirmed and we do win the SEC East, will we have the official title at least? Or they won't even give us that?

Mizzou will be a tough out for both Georgia and Florida, I think both games will be dogfights. Ole Miss coach commented on how physical Mizzou plays, that has been our greatest advantage since the Wyoming loss in my opinion. Pads pop a lot when Mizzou plays, that's great to see as a Mizzou fan.

Georgia is in trouble, they seem to be lost on offense when swift is under control. I'm really interested how they recover this week.
Florida is solid. I see them as the best team right now.

Question: if our ban is confirmed and we do win the SEC East, will we have the official title at least? Or they won't even give us that?

Technically, you don’t win any sort of title for winning the division.

Whether you could claim it in a media guide or something, I don’t know

Reactions: VolNExile
I think UGA squeaks by Fla....loses to Auburn...and finishes 10-2

I never thought Fla would beat Auburn....but I think Fla finishes out 10-2

Mizzou loses to both UGA and Florida.... finishing 9-3.

I think UGA squeaks by Fla....loses to Auburn...and finishes 10-2

I never thought Fla would beat Auburn....but I think Fla finishes out 10-2

Mizzou loses to both UGA and Florida.... finishing 9-3.

I had Georgia as a loss for Mizzou but after seeing how fragile their offense is against a decent defense I'm 50-50 right now.

Florida plays at Mizzou, what if temperatures are in the 30's? Windy? Rain?

Mizzou has had UF's number as of late...Could be an interesting game...I still think UGA is the best team in the East..I think they got caught looking ahead against USClite...but in this crazy world of SEC football who the hell knows how it is going to turn out.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Will the Gators lose to UGA? Could the Dawgs lose to Missouri or Auburn and Missouri win the East? The LSU/Bama winner will be the SEC West winner!

I had Georgia as a loss for Mizzou but after seeing how fragile their offense is against a decent defense I'm 50-50 right now.

Florida plays at Mizzou, what if temperatures are in the 30's? Windy? Rain?

Mizzou loses in the cold, wind, rain.

VN Store

Back