Dolphins Coach

kptvol

ESPN reported that the two leading candidates for the head coach of Miami are Jim Mora and Chan Gailey. If this comes to pass, I expect Miami to have 2 wins next year.

Speaking of a Mora, how great is that Coors Light commercial where they dubbed his "Playoffs?!" rant into the commercial. :lol:

The others with Walsh, Vermeil, and Ditka are pretty good too, but man, the Mora one is hilarious.

Speaking of a Mora, how great is that Coors Light commercial where they dubbed his "Playoffs?!" rant into the commercial. :lol:

The others with Walsh, Vermeil, and Ditka are pretty good too, but man, the Mora one is hilarious.

Agreed!

I get the feeling that many of us will say the phrase "Cam, we barely knew you" within the next two years.

I watched the live press conference that they had on friday night and I like him so far. I have to admit that I had to look up his background because I didn't know much about him except that he was an offensive coordinator for the Chargers. He seems like a classy guy, I just hope he can at least get the Dolphins to the playoffs.

VN Store

Back