Dollander update?

Can't even believe there's not one of those Peyton Manning bursa sac injuries

Huge news! Be interesting to see our shakeup or adjustment to our wkend starters... We have 4 aces with Tidwell working back. Burns has took a little notch back but we know what he can do when hes on point.. . HUGE NEWS

With the announcement that Sechrist is starting the midweek game, that tells me they’re using Tidwell this weekend. Guessing they just plug him on Saturday.

I thought the same thing, but was also thinking Blade may only be able to go 4-5 innings max as he's still being stretched out.

Oh I’m sure that’s the case. I’m guessing they try to get 5 out of him if his pitch count is still low by the 5th, then they turn to the pen. We need Chase to eat up some innings on Friday because we’ll be counting on the bullpen more than usual Saturday.

Oh I’m sure that’s the case. I’m guessing they try to get 5 out of him if his pitch count is still low by the 5th, then they turn to the pen. We need Chase to eat up some innings on Friday because we’ll be counting on the bullpen more than usual Saturday.

Any chance they run a starter out there and then run Blade out there for the meat of the game to attempt to get to the more normal timelines for our relievers?

Any chance they run a starter out there and then run Blade out there for the meat of the game to attempt to get to the more normal timelines for our relievers?
Starter style? May would work. Let Big Ben work the top of their order batting first time through. iCFAIT.

Reactions: volsagain
Starter style? May would work. Let Big Ben work the top of their order batting first time through. iCFAIT.

You got the wording right.... My other question is do they pull our Sunday guy back to Saturday and then use the backup plan on Sunday instead of filling the Saturday hole?

I think we are at a place where we need the bullpen guys to get some extended work preparing for the playoffs and many need to get outings in multiple games to prepare for SEC, playoffs, and Omaha.
Pitching once a weekend they probably need to get a little more stretched. Wouldn’t have that problem if the starters weren’t going so deep consistently. 😎

I am pulled about what We do this weekend with the rotation. CS was lights out against Florida last year at Hoover , is Tidwell ready for a weekend start? I think Tidwell gets the nod but would not be surprised with Cam either. I thing they say TBD and friday night's results will set the tone....Just my thoughts. Burns then CS or BT, or even WM coming in to relieve Burns...Say we have a close lead Friday. What do we do?

VN Store

Back