Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Well it beats Gauge's favorite water hole, the toilet. Of course, now I have the cleanest toilet in my lifetime, so that's a plus. I will try to get a pic next time he does it

Reactions: fixin2golf
I had a "huskmute" too...damn I miss that dog. She was awesome. (short of the exploding undercoat once it got warm of course)

I know what you mean , I got literally enough off him this morning to make another medium sized dog .. smh . It’s truly amazing how much he sheds lol

My dog has taken catlike traits as of late.

She likes to try to play with any movement under the comforter. Specifically my feet moving around.

Reactions: Obsessed
My boy is my avatar. His dad is full husky (yellow) and his mom is a lab/mix. Still looks and sheds like a husky. He will be 1 in a week.

He is black and white mainly, but his under coat is yellow. Everyone raves over his coloring. I'll post picks this winter when his undercoat comes back in.

My dog has taken catlike traits as of late.

She likes to try to play with any movement under the comforter. Specifically my feet moving around.

We watched my sister and BIL's dog last summer and she was the same way. She loved going under the covers (isn't it hot?!) and then she definitely had a foot fetish while under the covers.

We watched my sister and BIL's dog last summer and she was the same way. She loved going under the covers (isn't it hot?!) and then she definitely had a foot fetish while under the covers.

Not under the covers, she sees movement and tries to bite at it. It's become part of "play time" with her and she never clamps down hard, so it's not a big deal. But funny watching a GSD track and pounce (kind of) on something moving under a blanket.

VN Store

Back