Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Poor Goose. I'm sure he's very intelligent🧡🧡
Sadly…. That’s not the case. He’s a great dog and I would not give him up for anything but he’s a real dufuss. He 1/2 boxer and half Boston. So he’s 23 pounds with a 50 pound boxer personality. He, being a dufuss, provides a lot of entertainment.

Sadly…. That’s not the case. He’s a great dog and I would not give him up for anything but he’s a real dufuss. He 1/2 boxer and half Boston. So he’s 23 pounds with a 50 pound boxer personality. He, being a dufuss, provides a lot of entertainment.
Well, so do you, so there's that!

Do any of us really know Slice?

If he ever finds the time to meet me for lunch, I doubt I’ll report back enough info to enlighten anyone. Despite my reputation, I don’t write all that well.

Slice, I’ll let you fondle my Remington 1900.

We need to replace our carpet and have been putting samples down around the house to see how the different colors look in different lighting throughout the day. Yesterday, I came up the stairs to Rocky laying on some of them. Guess he wants his stamp of approval, too. 😄
20240402_190231.jpg

We need to replace our carpet and have been putting samples down around the house to see how the different colors look in different lighting throughout the day. Yesterday, I came up the stairs to Rocky laying on some of them. Guess he wants his stamp of approval, too. 😄
View attachment 631675
TBH
Rockys pick is most important. Just ask him.

View attachment 631675
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?

- Rocky

This is the puppy we will be getting from the breeder in Hopkinsville, KY in three weeks.
Don’t have a name yet. Thinking of naming her Mazzy or Star or Delilah
View attachment 631740
She's a cutie. That face and those eyes melt the heart. Of the 3 names, I like Mazzy. Seems to fit her.....not that you asked me.

Long Haired Mini Dachshund

She will be dog #4.
A woman at the dog parked asked why a fourth dog if we already have three.
I told her that we have a severe mental illness.
It will be interesting to see how the current pack responds.
Only one more to go to catch up with the slice pack.

This is the puppy we will be getting from the breeder in Hopkinsville, KY in three weeks.
Don’t have a name yet. Thinking of naming her Mazzy or Star or Delilah
View attachment 631740
We just let our Mazzy go about 6 weeks ago. 12 year old boxer-pit mix rescue, best dog I've ever had. Her pics are scattered throughout the thread, but it still hurts for me to go back and look at them. She was named after the musician, as well. I'd be honored if you use that and pray that she fills your family with as much joy as my Maz did.

View attachment 632689

I'm puppy-sitting for the week. My dad and stepmother are going on vacation for the week and asked me to keep him. His name is Buddy and he's 4 months old. He's full of energy and curiosity,but a sweet little dude. 🐕 🐶 🐾
He's adorable! Corgi+Beagle or some such?

And it looks like he wants his walk NOW!

VN Store

Back