Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

New dog. Wife said she wanted him. Already had the name Bubba picked out so she knew I couldn’t refuse. Had him about 7 months now. I don’t think he’s stopped moving once. He’s the one on the right.
View attachment 453876
That face just screams full of mischief 🤣, we have one with that look.

What kind of camper do you have? We keep talking about a teardrop, but we don’t know if murder or divorce would be more likely after a few nights.
A simple 18 footer. We bought it several years ago when we were poorer than we are now. It's all we could afford at the time. Going to remodel it once we are done with the house and sell it. I want one I can drive and pull the car behind.

New dog. Wife said she wanted him. Already had the name Bubba picked out so she knew I couldn’t refuse. Had him about 7 months now. I don’t think he’s stopped moving once. He’s the one on the right.
View attachment 453876

7688BDBD-E315-47BC-8CEF-C71DF575AAD3.png
“My wife wanted another dog but I didn’t want another dog, so we got another dog.”

By the way did Bubba steal someone’s bed?

IMG_9989.jpg
Dogs🤣. They were begging to go outside, so I put them in their runners to let them enjoy outside. 5 minutes, and they both started barking wanting back in. We were watching them through the window, but when I opened the door they both laid down, and just stared at me 🤣

View attachment 454259
Dogs🤣. They were begging to go outside, so I put them in their runners to let them enjoy outside. 5 minutes, and they both started barking wanting back in. We were watching them through the window, but when I opened the door they both laid down, and just stared at me 🤣
They are waiting for their next command from you :D

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back