Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Those Chihuahuas don't know they are little. The good Lord knew what he was doing when he didn't give Bruno a Chihuahua's attitude. Pound for pound the Chihuahua is the badest thing on earth.
This x100. Both my dogs are at least half chihuahua. They both think they are the baddest thing around

Thank you! Our last one was killed two months ago in our driveway by an Amazon driver at the age of 2.5, we were broken. This baby shares the same momma as our last baby girl so we couldn’t pass her up.
That is truly heartbreaking. I love that the two share the same momma, that is such a special connection. I’m so happy for you guys.

Those Chihuahuas don't know they are little. The good Lord knew what he was doing when he didn't give Bruno a Chihuahua's attitude. Pound for pound the Chihuahua is the badest thing on earth.
Had the chihuahua next door run over last week while working with Hiro. Hiro got excited at first then I sat him down and he swatted the dog twice all the way across the front yard. Hiro just looked at me with his head cocked to the side and tongue hanging out the side of his mouth " like can you believe this thing'"

Reactions: VolNExile
Eons ago, I worked for a vet. We cut a deal: I would handle all the cats and the medium- and large-sized dogs, and he would get the little dogs. Chihuahuas were the craziest, nothing but eyes and teeth and Attitude.

Meanwhile I could start an IV on a 90-pound Dobie, and it would just lick my hand.

I had a chihuahua trying to start some chit with Bruno at Petsmart a couple of weeks ago. Bruno just sort of turned his head like he could not believe it. Then Bruno looked at me like is he kidding? The dog's owner snatched
him up and was asking the dog if he was crazy or just stupid. Those little things have NO fear. If they were as big as Bruno you would have to shoot them with an elephant gun to get them off you.

Eons ago, I worked for a vet. We cut a deal: I would handle all the cats and the medium- and large-sized dogs, and he would get the little dogs. Chihuahuas were the craziest, nothing but eyes and teeth and Attitude.

Meanwhile I could start an IV on a 90-pound Dobie, and it would just lick my hand.
Hiro didn't like the vet, he previously had to be muzzled for tx. To fix this, for two months we would go to our vet for an hour each week (with vets blessing) sit there, he would hang out with vet's black labs and just chill in the office. Got shots last week with no problems, no muzzle.

Reactions: VolNExile
Any of you ever experience anything similar to this with your dogs? I was walking my Lab & my Chihuahua once and a loose Pit Bull looking dog ran at them. Chihuahua went Cujo growling and barking and the Pit Bull took off.

Amazon driver, Stephanie Lontz , really took over the situation and saved the day.
'You're a bad dog!' Amazon delivery driver fends off pit bull attack, saving woman and her dog
Our pit was never aggressive. Any time he escaped he just went to play with the neighbor kids and thier golden doodle two doors down. But he was spoiled and socialized to kids/dogs/cats from a pup. Getting them neutered young helps too.

I've seen others have issues. Always because the owner was and idiot and either neglected the dog or tried to train a "guard dog" with no idea what they were doing.

I've even seen labs get turned mean by stupid people. I lived in fear of one a neighbor had growing up. Same "guard dog" $#@% mentioned above. I love labs in general, but that was the scariest dog I've ever met in person.

These days I see it with German Shepards a lot because some rando thinks they can train them like a police dog.

I've yet to encounter an aggressive dog (of any breed) that wasn't made that way by the owner.

VN Store

Back