Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Rocky threw up a couple times last week. Took him to the vet and they found nothing. He threw up this morning...this was a toy at the in-laws house, we were there over Thanksgiving week.
View attachment 418070
He looks like he knows he shouldn't have. Glad he got it up.

Rocky threw up a couple times last week. Took him to the vet and they found nothing. He threw up this morning...this was a toy at the in-laws house, we were there over Thanksgiving week.
View attachment 418070
Wow, dogs really will eat anything, won’t they?? Glad he’s better.

And I love the “moi??” expression! 😂

@Orangeredblooded

Wow, dogs really will eat anything, won’t they?? Glad he’s better.

And I love the “moi??” expression! 😂

@Orangeredblooded
We had 4 dogs, 3 dachshunds and a Pekingese. Had put some mouse poison behind a very heavy piece of furniture. Somehow one of them got into it, but we didn’t know which one. So we had to take all 4 to the vet, they were all fine but that was an expensive trip.

View attachment 418070
I see Rocky is part goat. Millie knows his pain. She prefers shoes and small electronics though.

My poor cocoa is sick, she's been lethargic all day, but finally starting to move around. I'm thinking she probably ate something she shouldn't have. My wife talked to the vet, gonna go tomorrow if not better. She finally ate a little bite, hadn't all day. Breaks my heart seeing her not playing.

My poor cocoa is sick, she's been lethargic all day, but finally starting to move around. I'm thinking she probably ate something she shouldn't have. My wife talked to the vet, gonna go tomorrow if not better. She finally ate a little bite, hadn't all day. Breaks my heart seeing her not playing.
Awwww. Have you counted socks?

(Seriously; not trying to take this lightly.)

Poor thing. Hopefully she gets to feeling better soon. Sounds like she's on the mend.

Awwww. Have you counted socks?

(Seriously; not trying to take this lightly.)
She's not a sock eater, but she has eaten an electrical cord before, and loves chocolate. My daughter said she jumped out of bed last night, and went to her closet, but she didn't think anything of it. Says she didn't have anything on the bed, but idk if she got into something yesterday or not.

Poor cocoa! How is she doing today?

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back